Friday, June 3, 2022

THE ONLY REASON INDIA DIDN'T EXECUTE ME UNDER MK ULTRA WAS WAR IN CHECHNYA AND ESPIONAGE DONE THROUGH ME IN MIDEAST/AFRICA: American psychologist Daniel Rex Smith was a CIA spy who used me as a tool to penetrate into whatever global socioeconomic circle US Government, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Russia etc. sent me on task to

Because of my being wiretapped/bugged ALSO FOR THE SAKE OF INDIAN ECONOMY OVERTHROW https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/industrial-espionage.asp but what became evident to Indian state as early as in 1998, I was also inches away from being executed as was told in the face on several occasions by top Indian government officials and Ambani family....my views(I was heavily drugged up and worst yet US Government with Britons who ran operation on India wouldn't allow me to even rest during MK Ultra torture - I had to roll day after day without rest from country to country door to door to West to gather as much data as possible for the sake of future wars and off

course trade)
differed completely, however, from views of American CIA assassin who knew exactly how to use me as an extension to penetrate via established connections to where whole thing was needed most....racism/anger/hatred was part of the deal as was used to obtain reaction/feedback from those whom they eavesdropped - back in USA, Supreme Court Justices, US Congress Officials, senators/white house presidents and their corespondents, human rights advocates with all head minorities involved heavily in crime next to world of Hollywood etc. and who were ALL WITHOUT SINGLE EXCEPTION INVOLVED IN CRIME AGAINST ME SINCE 1995 were making condemning statements against me as per being racist knowing that one who engaged in heaviest racism yet was no other than West. At home in Slovenia(all this went on parallel to one another since 1995), however, CIA(and British) only brought me for training(torture) on how to depict myself as schizophrenic and be simply infinitely wasted - destroyed by psychiatry. 

Anyhow, case is so big that US Government YOU ALL MUST ADMIT HAVE NEVER EVER HAD AS MANY RICH AND FAMOUS PEOPLE DISAPPEAR FROM STAGE DURING RECENT YEARS ALONGSIDE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS SO YOU KNOW THAT SOMETHING UGLIER THAN UGLY IS ABOUT TO COME OUT ON A DAY LIGHT - ULTIMATE TRUTH ABOUT AMERO BRITISH SATANISM. It was these two countries who wanted me dead at all costs on West - of which main motive for getting me murdered was truth(I arrived in USA in 1995 as 23 years old and was jobless working part time lowest pay jobs, worked also at my ex wife from Ecuador in her store in Miami and without any residence card already was abused by CIA and murderous British intelligence for the most murderous missions in the world).....

Situation once I alone found out from Indian people about my being used a sting tool for mostly British that I wouldn't even want to go back to USA from India's Mumbai - something that triggered great suspicion in Vladimir Putin who sent his Russian KGB assassins to India to hunt all about my whereabouts there...Putin couldn't accept fact that I was willing to live in Indian poor city even in old Ambani's building , but at the same time have EJECTED EVERYTHING SERBIA AND RUSSIA HAD TO OFFER. And so in 2000 during Putin's personal visit in Mumbai Indian government managed to record either him or other Russians rating Mumbai and India as dumpster infront of me while there(on the side as Russians lost it)....well, it was Russians who claimed India since 1995 how I am nazi etc....

I resented Anil greatly due to his turning on me in 1999 when he visited USA - country where I had a green card, but no longer wanted to return to under MK Ultra for bringing me in there - for pushing me in there(Anil based on my choice as physically appealing became a spy for his brother Mukesh as Indian government figured out its better under given circumstances to have Anil in USA in search for opportunities and Mukesh at home in India) and THE WORST YET INDIAN GOVERNMENT DID was proceeded into territory of prohibited known as South Africa where Amero British German neonazis wanted to cook racial war at all costs pushing me in between - colonialism....its where family known as Gupta was(also Indian) who, however, was subject to South African black laws which dictated my being destroyed to anyone who ever would come in touch with me.....Gupta too just as Ambanis were product of my own(I insisted on foreign governments to open markets get loans etc. for this particular family based on what Ambanis asked me too campaign for) on behalf od Ambanis, and so even Indian government appeared turned against me for Gupta's sake(market in South African state) sometimes in 2001 what ended with my rejecting India INFINITELY.

Steven Spielberg met Anil Ambani in 1999, but he was making money with India already since 1997 - this parasite was one of the worst of the worst involved in MK Ultra and went from close to nothing into super-wealth on what he only campaigned for governments to rid me....get me destroyed.

That much about AMERO BRITISH WHAT-OTHER THAN SATANISM - THESE TWO COUNTRIES PLEDGED ALLEGIANCE TO SATAN - EVIL SO TO SAY....NOT GOOD/GOD AND POPE FRANCIS KNEW ALL ABOUT WRITTEN HERE WHEN INSISTING ME HOW USA IS BUENO....WEST IS BUENO....HUMAN RIGHTS UNIVERSAL RIGHTS AND NO RIGHT TO BE ALIVE....CONDEMNED TO DEATH FOR BEING BORN.





WE WITNESS TO MORE OF AMERO BRITISH SATANISM . ANOTHER SHOOTING TOOK PLACE, BUT AS GOOD NEWS AS ALWAYS COVERED ONE FROM YESTERDAY CAME FROM JOKER CLOWN KNOWN AS KAMALA HARRIS - ITS ALL ABOUT STUDENTS' DEBT RELEASE LOANS FREE ETC....

I didn't have for coffee in America - used to wore old used running shoes I bought as used till like 1998, but have well walked the worst streets of death known to humans on behalf of CIA all over the world....hope God will consider here written and sent you all to your desired destination(TO YOUR BELOVED SATAN WHERE YOU ALSO SPAWNED FROM). I want justice, but against you all as you collectively in my eyes never ever will be seen as people again.

This is from today, and its same as from https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/happy-queen-jubilee-daysatanism-with.html yesterday(last 25 years).... 






You collectively as people in UK and USA are nothing more than beasts - YOU, YOURSELF GO AND SEARCH FOR GOD/GOOD IN SATAN AS IS SATAN ONLY THAT DENIES HUMAN EVEN A HOPE(you did to me for no less than 28 years) AND THEN PLAYS WITH HIS SANITY TO BITTER END....you common faith is the one of Lucifer - owners of psychiatric wards through which you all implement your bill of rights/constitution or whatever lies. These here stated is what also defines your real identity as per "democracy" as nation. MK ULTRA IS A PLAY OUT OF SATAN'S BOOK(ITS HIS BIBLE) AND COMPELLING ONE INTO SEARCH OF GOOD IN PURE EVIL THROUGH PLAY WITH ONE'S IS HOPE(last corner of sanity via psychiatry - forced unemployment, cancer, spine breaking methods) IS A REGULAR MOTTO OF SATAN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment