Thursday, June 23, 2022

Man who initially got an idea to destroy me(place me in home for elderly people in Novo mesto) was Milan Kučan - year was 1996...just two years latter, I declared war to Ljubljana's psychiatrists in the face guaranteeing them will be end for each and every one of them for bringing more and more often mentioned subject to my attention during MK Ultra torture

By 1999, entire Ljubljana Polje psychiatry was in agreement to psychologically destroy me somehow and force me into home for elderly people...that would take effort from American side since I was hijacked on each occasion from Miami Beach, Florida, USA which USA(my new "homeland" since 1995) did granted them at large. Finally all in vain for nothing...that is how or rather why visitations to home for elderly people commenced in 1995.

During visit to father TODAY, several people involved in MK Ultra identified at home for elderly people...next to psychiatry which often times(police was #1 always) supervised and 

guided state violence, Slovenian state engaged against me several other institutions(branches) of which next to hospitals and psychiatric hospitals(they incarcerated me during MK Ultra torture to also other psychiatric institutions that Ljubljana Polje - from Vojnik, to Maribor etc.) were also homes for elderly people with Novo mesto as #1. For psychiatry sake, they conveyed/redirected their primary issues(idea to directly destroy me mentally since one just didn't go through) on father through whom they hoped I would either ridicule/embarrass myself - make claims against myself which would rather remind of mental illness or would be used to at least intimidate me enough to stop pursuing case... as was the case with nurses whom they repeatedly brought for special detail(MK Ultra occasions) from other parts of country or security personnel which also served as substitution for police during special detail occasions(MK Ultra)....as high as state prosecutor.


PSYCHIATRIST PETER KAPŠ, NEIGHBOR ANDREJ UHL AND OTHERS FORCED ME TO PAY VISITATIONS TO HOME FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE WHERE MOST OF THE TIME DOPPELGANGER FROM MY FATHER WAS HELD(DURING MK ULTRA IT BECAME TOTALLY EVIDENT TO ME SINCE TODAY, SLOVENIAN STATE USED NEXT TO FATHER WHO REFUSED TO BE USED EACH TIME EVEN HIS DOPPELGANGER) ON WHAT TIME CAME WHEN POLICE COMPELLED ME TO ACT AS PATIENT INSIDE OF THIS VERY FACILITY AND ENGAGED IN ALL SORTS OF TORTURE TECHNIQUES. 

THIS HOME FOR ELDERLY PEOPLE IN NOVO MESTO WAS SINCE 2012 USED SOLELY(JUST AS JANEZ OGULIN STATED ME CASE WILL BE WITH ME) AS A TORTURE HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION FACILITY TO SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT. SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT AGAIN WAS SMART ENOUGH TO INTRODUCE IN CRIME AMERICANS AND OTHERS...


ONE WORD - HORROR.

No comments:

Post a Comment