Thursday, June 30, 2022

@MY FATHER AND MOTHER - Till my father and my mother come clear about what took place, I am charging both with what is known as "Hit and run"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_and_run 

Death certificates with which Slovenian state may award you with if you continue to choose STATE "hit and run" OPTION as the way out, will end with "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" reward style search which brought Radovan Karadžić on Hague trial. I will also have no interest IN THAT CASE in helping you out. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/according-to-mk-ultra-scenarios-greatly.html 

BOTH PARENTS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/criminally-insane-mentally-ill-mother.html ARE IN MY EYES GUILTY AS CHARGED AND TILL PARENTS ISSUE OWN STATEMENTS IN RESPECT TO MY CASE BASED UPON WHICH I CAN SEE AT LEAST WHOM I LIVED WITH, I CHARGE BOTH WITH "HIT AND RUN" ALIKE CRIME DUE TO WHICH I LOST 28 YEARS OF LIFE ON TORTURE.

I TREATED AND TREAT THEM AS PARENTS BECAUSE THESE ARE MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS WHO RAISED ME AND BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY OTHER THAN TO TREAT HUMANS IN HUMANE WAY, BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I EVER SEE THEM AS DOWN TO EARTH DEVOTED TO OWN SON PARENTS(EVEN IF THEY REASON ME ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE THEM AS SOMEONE WHO HAD TO DO AS THEY DID TO BE ALIVE - EVEN IF THEY REASON ME ENOUGH FOR ME TO LET THEM GO WITHOUT CRIMINAL CHARGES IN ANOTHER WORDS - THEY SURE LOST MY TRUST PARENTS-WISE FOR ETERNITY)....I DON'T FEEL(even less today when compared to MK Ultra) THE TWO SEE ME AS A HUMAN BEING IS WHY.

I DON'T FEEL(even less today when compared to MK Ultra) THE TWO SEE ME AS A HUMAN BEING IS WHY. IF THE TWO CAN AT LEAST EXCUSE THEMSELVES IN-FRONT OF THE LAW AND TREAT ME EQUALLY - IT WOULD BE HUGE VICTORY BUT MOST LIKELY FAR TOO MUCH FOR ME TO ASK...

1 comment:

  1. I got diagnosed of Herpes in 2018 I have visited several hospitals but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end but i keep believing there is cure. I came across this herbal Doctor online, i contacted him through his email (mahabaherballimited@gmail.com) and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal medicine for me which he did and sent it to me through UPS service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, after taken the medicine as instructed, i went for check up and the result shows negative and i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 week, I am now free from Genital Herpes Virus.

    ReplyDelete