Friday, June 24, 2022

Involved in MK Ultra per my MK Ultra request in 1995 was wrestling team known as British Bulldogs - for my liking the most British wrestlers, I made enemies on island simultaneously

Entire family of Davey Boy Smith was involved since 1995. Wrestling career of Davey Boy Smith was

not as lucrative as young boy from Slovenia would think, so he didn't mind to participate. His son, ex wife(her daughter), new wife he got two years before death, and who knows else from his circle all participated. My situation developed into unbearable situation for many participants, and Thomas Billington, the so called Dynamite Kid, took as far as he could from me on TIME(THANKS GOD)

I was more pro British in 1995 than many MANY British. And while Charles knew close to nothing about Dynamite Kid and his partner, it was prince Andrew who appears followed sports very closely.

MY CONDOLENCES I KNEW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR - Smith died of a heart attack on 18 May 2002 at the age of 39. Billington, who had been in a wheelchair since August 1997,[10] died on 5 December 2018 on his 60th birthday.

I WAS HATED BY PUTAN PUTANOWICH AND OTHERS FOR LIKING BRITISH UNION JACK WRESTLERS TEAM - ACKNOWLEDGED BY SLOVENIAN PSYCHIATRISTS AS EARLY AS IN 1995 AS AN INSANE FOR HERE POINTED OUT REASON- IT WASN'T ONLY TRIP TO AMERICA THAT THOSE CITED ME DURING BEATINGS INFRONT OF PARTISAN MEMORIALS AS AN ANSWER(main reason) TO "WHY BEATINGS, VIOLENCE", BUT ALSO WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE...KUČAN WHOM BRITONS LATTER BAILED FROM RESPONSIBILITIES DUE TO CRIME INVOLVEMENT AGAINST ME AGAIN HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT....





Psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje just LOOOVEEEEDDDDD THIS TWO....I think they cited me two prior to every beating that took place since 1995.


Liking something like this into face of ZORAN MUDŽA AND OTHER PSYCHIATRISTS (GRADIŠAR, BERGER, KUČAN, PAHOR LIST GOES ON - I WOULDN'T EVEN GET INTO MILOŠEVIĆ, KARAĐIĆ, LUKASHENKO) IN 1995, WAS A 100% SELF DEATH SENTENCE.


RULE BRITANNIA !!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment