Wednesday, June 29, 2022

CRIMINALLY INSANE MENTALLY ILL mother placed can in a hallway just as police officer who brought me and my mother home during MK Ultra in 2018, promised me would either do himself or would have mother do on behalf of Novo mesto police director Janez Ogulin

This supposedly would mark my end. My mother who EQUALED ME UNDER MK ULTRA WITH MENTAL PATIENT WHO SHOULD BE ACCORDINGLY WITH PROCEDURE OF PATIENT LOCATED INSIDE OF ROOM OF FATHER(FATHER'S ROOMMATE) PLACED LONG TIME AGO INTO CARE FACILITY https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/rdeca-zastavica-za-drzavo-slovenijo.html IS HOW SHE TREATED ME UNDER MK ULTRA, INTERPRETED ME HERE SEEN WITH POLICE OFFICER HERE SEEN AS MY END.






New grave plate she dedicated to my father's burial(placed in there just a month ago) procedure and 100% to me as she claimed me case will be with police since 2013(not even 2015 as I initially thought)

Its what was placed(they used other plates which were even a bit lighter, but wanted for me to claim how it was this exact plate) on several occasions since on family grave during so called MK Ultra sessions(this was a heavy psychological and physical torture - not MK Ultra of any kind). where I was brought drugged up and subjected to abuse....there was nooooothing on the grave cover whenever brought and I insisted mother that it looks insane, impersonal as if it would be dedicated to psychiatry with what she agreed - stated me with black glasses she loved to played with and plays with, "EXACTLY, LIFE IS PSYCHIATRY".



Subliminal trash involved in MK Ultra I encountered since return from Poland would be too much to count....

No comments:

Post a Comment