Monday, June 27, 2022

Who murdered Austrian Tamara involved in MK Ultra(apparently she took pills and threw herself under train)


This Austrian girl supposedly wanted to learn Slovenian because of me, but in the background of her new life in Slovenia UDBA had its plans.

I also DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO CHARTER(approve) MY LIFE and specially NOT MARRIAGE WISE. I marry whomever I want.

As much as prince Andrew wanted to work with the opposite side(on each occasion whenever switching sides off course Andrew acknowledged me as insane), he couldn't and ended up running right back to me as the other side was far crazier - war propositions against other nations started to rain on royals from Moscow/Serbia as soon as they indicated willingness to switch table. Audio is coming.
PLACE OF HER DEATH - MAN(INVOLVED SINCE 1995) WHO YESTERDAY REMINDED ME OF HER DEATH WAS SENT BY MILAN KUČAN AND BORUT PAHOR ON A TRIP TO CANADA TO CHECK AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MY CONNECTIONS THERE....AUSTRIAN RELATIVE WHO BROUGHT ONE MONEY TO NOVO MESTO ENDED UP DEAD SAME DAY....FOUR DAYS LATTER ANOTHER GERMAN LADY(WHERE HE STAYED) WAS ALSO DEAD IN CITY OF NOVO MESTO AND ALL THE MONEY GONE/(STOLEN) - HIS CORPSE WAS TRANSFERRED FROM NOVO MESTO BACK TO SALZBURG WHERE ONE IS BURIED(2012)....AUDIO RECORDING COMING.



EVERY DONKEY KNOWS THAT MAN YOU SEE ABOVE WAS A RIGHT HAND OF TITO WHO UNFORTUNATELY WAS BASED IN BELGRADE JUST AS MILOŠEVIĆ AND OTHER SERBIAN WAR CRIMINALS.

1 comment:

  1. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man Dr. Aza. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Aza online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly grateful, i pray you have a long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email  drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com   or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number  +1(315)7951518  , one thing i love most about DR Aza is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete