Saturday, June 18, 2022

It was 2002 when I was accused by British royals of attempt to lock them up in Britain via British parliament for the sake of Ukraine

 British royals used me ON THE SIDE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS OF PARLIAMENT FIRST WITH ONLY FEW PRESENT as a sting bait to destroy parliamentarians willing to stand up against war on Ukraine...in my rage(I was drugged up under MK Ultra but determined to stop), I demanded from British parliamentarians to have first Andrew arrested then also Charles...I have lost track of who Andrew and Charles were due to rage and COMPLETE REFUSAL TO HAVE ANY LONGER ANYTHING TO DO 

WITH THEM EVEN IN BRITAIN - I truly didn't recognized either one for entire day or two... that is till some people begun to hold me for arms and was threatened on how I will be locked up...its when I begun to complain two about some people holding me improperly and Charles happily smiled about I cite, "YOU SEE YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO TO US AND YOU DIDN'T RECOGNIZE ONE NOW ITS QUESTIONABLE IF YOU ARE NORMAL ETC."....

My personal war for the sake of Ukraine with British royals inside of the British Parliament WENT ON for another two/three years...I was used against myself and thats what MK Ultra does.

What Andrew told me !!???? That sting was a necessary part to protect my life AND TO ENSURE ON HOW THERE ARE NO RUSSIAN AGENTS INSIDE OF THE PARLIAMENT...HE ALWAYS FOUND HIS WAY OUT WITH MEGA LIES...JUST AS WAS A NECESSARY FOR ME TO BECOME A BRITISH IN THE FUTURE TO STAY ALIVE SINCE BRITAIN IS AN ISLAND WHERE EVERYTHING IS 100% CONTROLLED AND SECURED(SAFE) WHILE CONTINENTAL EUROPE CAN NEVER BE AS SAFE....THAT HE USED ME AS A STING BAIT FOR POLICE TO ENGAGE IN CATCHING MOST WANTED MAFIA DIDN'T MATTER REALLY...NOR THAT HE USED ME FOR WARS AS A STING BAIT...

ONE INSISTED I WILL NEED BILLIONS PER YEAR TO STAY SAFE(UNLESS I BECOME PART OF FAMILY ON BRITISH ISLAND TO HIDE MYSELF INTO AUSTRALIAN JUNGLE - OR FAR UP INTO CANADIAN ICE) AND AT THE SAME TIME HOW IMMEDIATE PAYOUT WOULD EQUAL TO FEW MILLIONS ONLY RATHER THAN INITIAL AMOUNTS OF MONEY. 

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/17-years-back-in-timein-2005-to-be.html 

Despite all this, I never held grudge against British royals what explains that Andrew and Charles(Anne too) were experts manipulators. Harry and William remained kids in my eyes till two became a bit too much manly in their late 20s - violent...

I set myself for a real trouble...the more I tolerated abuse, the more they were certain I knew less and less about what went on(even who I was under MK Ultra) and more violence followed up on me...magic circle.

For me to come to conclusion that British would willingly assist Russians in crime against either myself of any eastern European country was unacceptable already as idea under MK Ultra. MK Ultra is all about idea and not only idea others form in your head, but the one you form about others in your head...when participants pointed me such stuff under MK Ultra, I disregarded them - NO WAY I could possibly believe Charles/Andrew were even capable hurting me....for every crime, two have had several excuses and I embraced any lie of the two(all the excuses coming from their mouths were okay to me) thrown in my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment