Thursday, June 9, 2022

Involved in MK Ultra were these Irish American musicians - they appeared to be sincere, but NOTHING EVER came out from any of them other than LIES

All these people inside of our Novo mesto house and nothing ever....I traveled under MK Ultra entire Ireland - every town/city village....traveled Ireland even with British royals(visited Irish military barracks - "inspected" Irish military and solicited weaponry for Ireland from US, but Irish have refused to spend $$$ tax Dollars for weaponry claiming me to be safe due to British forces...during my campaign in Ireland for stronger Ireland, some Irish threatened me with protests against armament of Ireland while some others cheered my efforts - Ireland did biffed up militarily a bit during my campaign for stronger Ireland...US did gave a little something to Ireland that changed drastically old image of Irish military - I think about 500 million $$$ worth total upgrade in some helicopters, and some armament...they prepared me a NATO sea show for goodbye in 2008 or so) ...

British royals(contrary to most of people's believes) are much closer to Irish than their own British lads because they opened wallets - they bought their way while I had to pay for it all(they were buying smiles while I stuck with weirdos - they were buying smiles to themselves and tears for me to be exact - but when they were gone from picture Irish did get closer to me meaning British royals were paying for problems against me)...I was rated as perfect for Irish as all I ever looked for according to British royals were fights. Ireland according to British royals would be a good punishment for me(NO MORE CANADA FOR YOU NO MORE AUSTRALIA FOR YOU NO UK - ONLY IRELAND)  - its where I would stuck on a small isle away from world in endless search for fights with locals and anyone who would even dare to approach Ireland(princess Anne had her humor at times funny at times insane) any more according to royals...its what Ireland after-all also deserved since Irish refused royal treatment according to royals...the biggest punishment for Ireland according to royals would be to deliver me to Irish.


I didn't say "The Dubliners" which is off course as well as many other Irish musicians/bands...The Dubliners traveled with me to Croatia and so on...


Not that I would care for as Ireland was/is in my case nothing more than a hypocrisy(nothing but torture is what went on there - stated above didn't help in any way other than for royal crime to increase against me)problems, but Ireland as we speak is in EU and Irish travel do trade....British not, so look who talked about "isolation" to whom....

THEY HATE ONE ANOTHER(ITS WHAT THEY WANT YOU FOREIGNER TO FIND YOURSELF IN), BUT ON THE SIDE VERY MUCH TOLERATE $$$$$ RELATIONS. TIME IN IRELAND WAS FOR ME TIME THROWN INTO A TRASH BIN.



No comments:

Post a Comment