Saturday, June 25, 2022

It CLEARLY appears my father went into hospital to for the sake of Novo mesto police director JANEZ OGULIN's as well as others who were certain will obtain easy clerance cause me as many legal problems as possible(get rid of me)

It CLEARLY appears my father went into hospital for the sake of police director JANEZ OGULIN's as well as others who were certain will obtain easy clearance for crime which ruined me 28 years of life, and to cause me as many legal problems as possible(get rid of me) before disappearing into the night(they guaranteed one afterlife option).

Hospital physician at neurology department(Gen. hospital Novo mesto) insisted me under MK Ultra will have his lip and hands damaged - Mr. Janko(nurse at home for elderly and I am GLAD he did) REPEATEDLY dared me under MK Ultra about future trial if I would ever get there on how I wouldn't be capable to do any of hospital employees(home for elderly) anything and everything would add up for me only if I would play according to police scenario...will not go into area of what would take place if I wouldn't be compliant with dictated crime(father would be one of the things gone from my life and according to Ogulin I would loose right to pursue complain for the sake of one)

Father went into hospital on everything or nothing. He fully knew risk which SLOVENIAN POLICE MADE FOR ONE. Needless to mentioned what psychological this portion crime had on me.

LEGAL WAR WILL BE CARRIED OUT VIA STATE PROSECUTORS AND SLOVENIAN JUDICIARY SYSTEM INVOLVING ALSO FATHER'S(foremost) ISSUE AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH INSTRUCTIONS OF EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND OFF COURSE UNITED NATIONS(NEEDLESS TO EXPLAIN WHY).








No comments:

Post a Comment