Friday, June 24, 2022

Police officer investigator have had me upon hospitalization in 2013 in his police car in and around Kostanjevica - claiming me is investigating murder of Ladko Petretič and how I am the one who is familiarized with his death

Now Novo mesto police director Janez Ogulin harassed(this went on for a week at least) under MK Ultra whenever we met in area how I am connected to homicide. Had his scenarios in place to intimidate with on what same summer investigating police officer begun to repent for his harassment - inside of our house where two spent enormous amount of time. Acting(acting) confused investigating police officer begun withing year two gesture me it was a bad idea and will not want to have anything with one, but kept reminding me of what took place by even asking me whether the two of us spent time back them investigating homicide of Ladko Petretič who was murdered https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/excellent-friend-of-janez.html yesterday or someone else's death...repeated this technique over the course of the years while repeating me on side during MK Ultra torture also how I have no chances whatsoever.  
Summer of 2013 was all about Milan Kučan and my being guaranteed to be buried alive(dead walking man). It was about priceless Uskok tower located there and rituals  during which people had to not only participate in via violence, but also swear in-front of politicians(mayor) to destroy me for all the costs. Kostanjevica was a Milan Kučan, Danilo Turk, Borut Pahor "Fort Rock" since 1995.

A police officer https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/meeting-with-investigating-police.html whom I met AGAIN(Ogulin used one as a right hand during MK Ultra since 2003) two days ago acted in exact same way as was during first initial laptop related meeting in 2018 - he was extremely troubled(expressed his disinterest) with fact once mentioned that I was labeled as paranoid schizophrenic in 2013(primarily knew nothing about MK Ultra procedure - second time already) - its when our conversation met end...

Sounds related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/23-years-of-viral-infections-games.html physician Oliver ILić whom lately(not even month ago) I have met as both cases have smell of psychiatry involved all over the place...

BUT INVESTIGATING POLICE OFFICER'S STORY DIDN'T END THERE EITHER - IN 2019 OR SO ONE GOT ME TO VICINITY OF SOME PRISON FOR WHICH I DEEM WAS "IG"(Zavod za prestajanje kazni zapora Ljubljana - oddelek Ig is where I was also trafficked whenever drugged up repeatedly by Milan Kučan/Pahor, police - this very police officer) AND WHERE ONE CLAIMED ME WILL BE SENT FOR MY SAKE. FOR THIS VERY REASON, I DO NOT BELIEVE DEATH OF LADKO PETRETIČ EVEN A BIT, BUT HAVE TO TREAT ONE AS A CASE OF HOMICIDE TILL I WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO INVESTIGATE ONE MYSELF. THEY LIKE TO CREMATE HERE FOR WHAT BRITISH TOLD ME IS NOOO CHANCE TO GET DOWN TO REAL FINDINGS....

THE BEST WAS WHEN WIFE OF INVESTIGATING POLICE OFFICER CURSED ME OUT DURING MK ULTRA AS HOW SHE WILL LOOSE EVEN HER DEAR HUSBAND BECAUSE OF ME....

BRITISH ROYALS ALSO HAD THEIR "HOSPITALIZATION" VERSION INVOLVED IN IT THROUGH WHICH THEY WOULD BEGUN TO "SAVE ME"..BUT I WILL PUSH CASE THROUGH SLOVENIAN STATE PROSECUTOR ALL THE WAY TO SUPREME COURT ANYWAYS JUST AS IS WRITTEN RIGHT HERE. 

WHO KNOWS PERHAPS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html I WILL MAKE THEM EAT EVEN BITTER PILLS(INSIDE OF PRISON CELLS) AS ELON MUSK EXPRESSED HIMSELF ABOUT PSYCHIATRY. RUINING ONE 28 YEARS OF LIFE IS NOT A JOKE AFTER-ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment