Thursday, June 2, 2022

Entire family from India(Ambani family) was involved in my case since 1995(from father to both brothers)

The two brothers worked together with one another. Their fights were artificially made for public eye to pick the wrong signals - the two used me for split from one another and possibly even death of father. I no longer wanted to be anywhere on picture with Anil Ambani since his visit to Hollywood where one met superstar known as Steven Spielberg who enjoyed nothing more than to orchestrate scenarios which involved my getting hurt or even killed. I cite Steven Spielberg, "No no no, I don't want you dead...I want you to die again and again and again..."(sadistic lunatic, but billionaire who brainwashed Anil into one of his toys - Anil who already disliked me deeply according to his own words just wanted to get into Hollywood on what would end between the two of us).  
The rest about Anil was just a never-ending runaway story who speculated for his brother on the side(he continued to hunt for more connections through my MK Ultra torture case) and engaged in violence to degree I rejected one even with idea about one having links to Russian KGB(due to his facial  characteristics). He sure foreclosed his company(made his assets disappear in 2020) as soon as one realized my case will come out as clear water from cold stream...I had no idea what people who had so much money had to do ON THE SIDE, to collect even more and more and more...now I do.

I am specially shocked due to numerous people from India who were deeply involved in my case and have demonstrated great degree of compassion with me although not anywhere as near wealthy as the two brothers...

That torture business with family was a clear indicator that the two brothers(still in same building) were not mentally as separated as above video claims...



I told Anil(supposedly my new business associate) to stay away from Hollywood and night life on general. To instead dedicate his time to work, but he always was great at finding "excuses" to himself which then he more and more often would made it up for through some crazy violent acts and/or running on rain whatever...because of more and more negative image he created in me, I created a MK Ultra perception about one as Russian connection and as much as I preferred him physically over Mukesh at the beginnings, I only wanted to deal with Mukesh after like 2015 or so who knew exactly what went on...both brothers knew all about beatings in Russia and Belarus - had a file on KGB people's facial characteristics from both countries...

No comments:

Post a Comment