Thursday, June 2, 2022

Ohhh, you will just either have to wait(survive HAHAHA) in your own COVID dilemmas and "discomforts" for another 70 years OR have your jabbalee rescheduled

Either way, I will pursue British and American nations as hostile - greatest terrorist threat I have faced throughout my life time https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/06/you-collectively-as-people-in-uk-and.html (as all I needed was to come to stated terms in the link).




I, HOWEVER, DO NOT GIVE IN INTO ANY OF MY FINANCIAL CLAIMS AGAINST YOU ALL AND WILL NEXT TO THOSE HELD YOU CRIMINALLY ACCOUNTABLE. 


FOR ME, YOU COLLECTIVELY AS A PEOPLE NO LONGER EXIST AS SOMETHING I WOULD BE MOTIVATED TO SUPPORT OR EVEN TOLERATE. REGULAR SATANISM.

You actually never ever existed anywhere else than in nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment