Saturday, June 4, 2022

NEVER EVER PLAY WITH BLACK GLASSES IN-FRONT OF ME IF YOU ARE PSYCHIATRIST OR RELATED AND SPECIALLY IF INVOLVED IN CRIME AGAINST ME(psychiatric nurse Andreja Jeric played with Facebook insisting me to observe her photos and IF with black glasses to see her as someone concerned for mother who is observing me and could be like this or like that)

It wasn't about my mother to Jeric - its a police and psychiatry who used both parents since my return from Poland in 2020 to accelerate crime against me for one thing....and for second, nurse Jeric also known as London nurse played(bullied) with Facebook photos involving black glasses since 2015. 

I DEMAND RESPECT - NOT ONLY WHEN YOU STAND UP IN-FRONT OF ME, BUT ALSO RESPECT IN RESPECT TO YOUR PUBLIC CONDUCT THROUGH WHICH YOU SIGNAL AND HAVE SIGNALED OTHERS INVOLVED. 




I see Slovenian psychiatry again caught great interest in some eyes, so I will solve dilemma for you.

AND TEACH YOU ABOUT FUCKING GARDENING FOR WHICH YOU THINK IS A SCIENCE(YOU MADE ONE SCIENCE BY RUINING MY LIFE WITH LIES).






You are a psychiatrist involved in it !!????? You take your sunglasses down 50 meters before getting in my face and BETTER be respectful so I don't have to destroy you. 

JAIL YOU AND GO AFTER ALL (each and everyone of them) OF YOUR FINANCIAL POSSESSIONS (including your socks).


There is no controllers in this game any longer...I only expect answers from you such as "YES SIR, NO SIR..."(A FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW) because THE PSYCHIATRIST who promised you 28 years ago will prove you all wrong and despite magnitude of crime against me is who I am.


Really ANY IDIOT can obtain psychiatric degree...there NOOOOOO science to degrees whatsoever. It takes time, effort, and proper surroundings BUT THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT and there is your paper. NOTHING WHEN CONCERNING EFFORT/SACRIFICE ALONE I INVESTED IN MY CASE TO GET ONE RESOLVED ANY OF YOU DEGREE PEOPLE WOULD EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT TO TRY ....THAT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANIMAL, BUT AFTER 28 YEARS(YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND NUMBER 28 ANYWAYS - MAKES NO DIFFERENCE BECAUSE IT NEVER MADE ANY DIFFERENCE TO YOU ALL, BUT I STILL WROTE ONE DOWN FOR YOU), I GOT IT DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment