Saturday, December 2, 2023

The politician who learned about what they were preparing against one went on to threaten with future incarceration of mother IF SHE WOULD PULL

Nataša Pirc Musar, president of Slovenia, went on to issue me a GOOD number of death threats during MK Ultra by even subjecting me to question next to demonstrating me her willingness to issue a kill order if I cite, "doubt that she would issue assassination order" - .her brainwash in respect to assassination commenced with indirect conversation between what 100% was her and whichever government employees(state security) having her seat behind table next to me and answer question is she would issue order to kill if necessary and what one her positive feedback at the desk it was proclaimed how we do have ladies in Slovenia willing to kill if necessary and how I have to watch myself to stay alive. Nataša Pirc Musar carried out in my face during MK Ultra at least 10 direct assassination threats - participated in a whole a lot of torture over the course of 25 years. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/12/mother-consumed-nothing-but-bread-and_2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment