Tuesday, December 12, 2023

MK ULTRA I got a new year's gift from Red Cross from ex employee of Novo mesto police director Janez Ogulin BECAUSE I AM SICK ILL

Yes yes - we did hugged one a other with the lady in the past already because of what as the two of us discussed -  was a psychiatry !!!! Am sure she didn't forget about our hugs and conversations we had in the past :)))) MENTALLY ILL 

NEVER FELT BETTER ABOUT MY BEING MENTALLY ILL(@Ogulin - how pathetic you are man). LADY AS I STATED WAS IDENTIFIED ;) 
Anthony Blinken who visited our house in Novo mesto on a dozen occasions DID DEATH THREATENED ME DURING MK ULTRA in case as one stated, I would point finger at him about his MK Ultra whereabouts. Blinken was calmed on opportunity by other illuminatis, but that doesn't take away fact about his approach toward my case. A tough guy, but only(what terrorists are) with women and drugged up men.

No comments:

Post a Comment