Thursday, December 21, 2023

In 2022 approach from Slovenian health services toward my COVID situation which took ambulance two hours or so to arrive(using blood samples probably 4 times before they released that in fact I suffer from COVID and what was nothing other than repetition

of MK Ultra scenario atop of which prince William positioned himself was also directed in a way to drive me insane via unbearable throat pain - mother wouldn't even call and acted stupid/bullied as much as she could till I called hospital myself - it turned out was more than COVID on opportunity. Will have audio released https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/12/american-assassination-attempt-via-mk.html a ambulance needle stabbing procedure which required from me repetition of one once at the hospital was misinterpreted during MK Ultra into something else such as causing deliberate harm etc. Even that I would be given other viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment