Thursday, December 21, 2023

Father was placed into home for elderly via hospital simply via rehearsed mini strokes which Slovenian police(Kapš) forced down his throat since 2000

Once a weak spot/dot(injury based on past play which involved my visits to one during MK Ultra torture)was created in his brain, Slovenian government expanded stroke option using my mother


preparing one super fat  food such as lasagna or meatballs with 40% fat cheese dripping down. - 20 years old wouldn't survive and what was used to convince me based on MK Ultra brainwash by Slovenian police/ government  how it was mother that ruined one..refusing to eat food I prepared one(salmon chicken without fat etc.) it was just a matter of time before his injuries would become revived in real world, but didnt. Whole removal of father and mother operation was supported by British, Germans, and others concerned for my "well

being". Soups(spinach, asparagus etc.) mother prepared for father were careful selected/crafted poisoning mixtures which frequently involved pig fat as well as whole milk causing one much greater harm than anything else. I VIDEO RECORDED INSTANCES, AND WOULD BELIEVE WHAT GOT ONE INTO HOSPITAL IF IT WASN'T FOR POLICE MK ULTRA SCENARIO AFER WHICH HE WOULD SUFFER STROKE - SUCH TIMING CAN ONLY BE DONE BY USING PILLS THAT CAUSE STROKE. THIS IS HOW HIKING TRIP TO ŠEMPETER BRIDGE IN 2022 ENDED WITH.

Father whom I would invite for a walk/exercise and offered to prepare one food, used my good will for purposes of psychiatrist Peter Kapš to in return BRAIN fuck me and begun to instead eat food I prepared

as well as mothers' food depicting me self destructive based on MK Ultra brainwash behavioral patterns - his breakfasts consisted of bread and tea and have refused eggs etc. - he wanted to hurt me displaying depression issues for which no base existed. Its when I no longer wanted to cook for one - he further refused to finance healthy food for which police/Kapš insisted me during MK Ultra brainwash he would love to and continued to instead fill mothers' pockets till it was bye bye. A stroke via pill based on MK Ultra scenario which would take place once I take one for a longer walk. Its 1200 Euros Meghan Merkle and Harry Windsor pro-calculated I would get after ridding myself of father and mother - was generous enough to remind me of her lunacy few days ago via what one claimed me would be suit for 1200 pounds.

The so called Duchess of Sussex.

I encourage for people TO REFUSE USING TITLES SUCH AS KING/QUEEN/PRINCE ETC.Scum has names. Enough of this murderous lying "royal" scumbaggery.

FOR MURDEROUS BRITISH SWINE STATED ME IN 2015 AND 2017 I WILL NOT BE CAPABLE TO PROVE "NEWS" ABOUT HIS DARLING BECAUSE SHE HAD RENDEZVOUS WITH NUMBER 1200 ALREADY BEFORE Earl of Dumbarton, Baron Kilkeel.

First and last name and court date.

No comments:

Post a Comment