Friday, December 22, 2023

REPEATED FROM MK ULTRA MAIN STREAM MEDIA "NEWS" THAT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE("news" used to death threaten me) HERE: ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Actor Makes Death Threat Against Joe Biden

THOSE WHO COMMIT ATROCITIES AGAINST HUMANITY, MUST BE PUNISHED. WHILE SEVERELY DEHUMANIZED, I AM STILL MUCH MORE HUMAN THAN ANY OF YOU WHO PARTICIPATED IN GENOCIDE AGAINST ME. BASED ON MY ACCOUNT, YOU GUYS FIT EVEN INTO CATEGORY OF WAR CRIMINALS.

Hollywood criminal who posed infront of me ON BEHALF OF JOE BIDEN in his crazy costume insisted EVEN IN OUR HOUSE IN NOVO MESTO that its psychiatric pills and tears on one - that he is I and I am he meaning we are both insane...Joe Biden lectured me

on public executions per how those will be considered if I would issue death threats to those involved. 

The thing is, I never ever did issued any death threats to anyone BUT WILL INSIST ON CAPITAL PUNISHMENTS FOR SOME INVOLVED(via court hearing) THAT BE CARRIED OUT PUBLICLY ON TRAFALGAR SQUARE. It must not be pleasant when many consider you as majesty/excellency even as king in your country when all that matters to me is your FIRST AND LAST NAME - and for those that DARE to have none, I will give you one myself.

CHARLES WINDSOR
ANDREW WINDSOR
HARRY WINDSOR
WILLIAM WINDSOR

@JOE BIDEN - AND I AM GONNA USE YOU TO PROVE MY ENEMIES IN SLOVENIA WHOM YOU HAVE SUPPORTED THAT YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA EITHER. YOU MURDERED ME VIA WHAT BECAME EVEN PSYCHIATRY IN REAL TIME(I may commit a suicide in a process as how you have pushed genocide against me, but I will never ever let you walk away from this murder - you and your American presidential fellows from White House are original murderers in this case) !!! LIVE FOR THE DAY TO SEE YOU PAY RUINING/BURNING MY LIFE INCLUDING THIS VERY POST(I bet Schwarzenegger is laughing and thats how it went for 52 years will also be my main charge against you at FBI). YOU ARE A MURDEROUS TYRANT.

@GOVERNMENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - YOU HAD NOOOOO RIGHT TO APPOINT BIDEN OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER WHO WAS INVOLVED IN GENOCIDE AGAINST ME AS AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT. HE IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM NOT MINE.

ITS NOT A DEATH THREATS OR THREATS TO CAUSE BODILY HARM TO ANYONE - IT THE ONLY THING I WAS LEFT WITH IN THIS WORLD TO TESTIFY ON/AT/ WITH. ON THE INTERNET. QUITE SAD, BUT THIS ARE HYENAS I HAD TO DEAL WITH UNDER MURDEROUS CIRCUMSTANCES FOR 52 YEARS. ORIGINAL ARTICLE DEPICTING JOE BIDEN'S PRIVATE HOLLYWOOD CLOWN  IN HIS COSTUME AS SEEN ABOVE WAS REMOVED FROM YAHOO WHERE FIRST ADVERTISED, SO I AM USING OTHER OUTLET https://deadline.com/2023/12/john-schneider-joe-biden-1235679816/

NEVER HEARD OF ANY FUCKING KINGS AND QUEENS.













Nick Cannon and  John Schneider in the two-hour season finale episode of 'The Masked Singer'
Nick Cannon and John Schneider in the two-hour season finale episode of 'The Masked Singer'Michael Becker/Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment