Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Why I can't stand murderous criminals such as is Joe Biden !!????? Because they LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO BURN YOUR LIFE AND ENTIRE COUNTRY BEFORE THEY START "SAVING" YOU

Burned to THE ground Ukrainian city Marinka is waiting on the list of the cities as the next one to be liberated. 

Its in a heart of American diplomacy to absolutely burn whatever existed or exists out there before start "saving" it. Americans say EAT YOUR HEART OUT BEFORE OFFERING ASSISTANCE IF OFFERING ONE ON THE FIRST PLACE. They only "rescue" whenever the worst nightmare scenarios they kept in stack for decades become a life come truth options - in my case, Biden lobbied those involved in genocide against me with idea to benefit with solution of one my worst enemies(those involved in MK Ultra who caused me the greatest damage and with accent to delay dragg one on CAUSING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE DEVASTATION for as long as possible till IF ONLY POSSIBLE too late for me per British royals)

IF YOU EVER FIND YOURSELF IN A PROBLEMS SUCH AS I HAD AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LETS SAY EVEN A NATION - CUT BRITISH OUT IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR CHANCES FOR SUCCESS INCREASE IN THE SAME MOMENT YOU DO FOR 50%. THEN CUT OUT LONDON'S SPECIAL INTERESTS LOBBYISTS IN FOREIGN ADMINISTRATIONS SUCH AS IS JOE BIDEN AND PURSUE YOUR GOAL. I HAVE MADE THE WORST OF THE WORST MISTAKES ONE CAN MAKE IN THIS WORLD.

LONDON ALWAYS WAS A BLOODSUCKER OF THIS WORLD AND CURSED ARE THOSE THAT SETTLE FOR THE RIDE TO EXISTENCE THROUGH ONE.

Marinka "Liberated" by Russians.

No comments:

Post a Comment