Wednesday, December 27, 2023

As I published about destruction of cable, Jerman Ciril arrives for a visit to mother to drink coffee with her(mother demanded from me to leave them alone AND HE REFUSED TO LEAVE)

 He was told to get lost just as his brother Metod Jerman was two months ago, but doesn't understand Slovenian language https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/12/yet-another-laptop-charger-cable-was.html 

Mother, however, was reminded today of her harassment which she used to carried out against me together with psychiatrists during MK Ultra bestiality inside of this house and after I was thrown into psychiatric hospital based on lies I cite, "Boštjan, they will ask you how you get along with parents" <== its what Ljubljana Polje psychiatrists and judges involved used to harass me with prior to release from psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje from whom I had to obtain clearance for exit by utterly assuring them I get along well with parents who sparked mountain of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE lies against me.

The message to mother TODAY was clear as I asked her once she returned from visit to father I cite, "THEY WILL ASK YOU, HOW DO YOU GET ALONG WITH HIM(ME) AT HOME" to which answer I told her ....NO HOW you will tell them.

MY MOTHER WILL BE OUT OF HERE - WITH HANDCUFFS ON HER WRISTS.

CIRIL JERMAN(BROTHER OF METOD JERMAN) ARRIVED TO REMIND OF TORTURE FOR NEW YEARS' EVE FOR WHICH I PROMISED HIM WILL BREAK ONE HEAD DURING MK ULTRA ONCE HE REPEATS HIS VISIT IN REAL TIME. HIS VISIT WAS NOT OF NORMAL HUMAN INTERACTION'S NATURE, BUT TO REMIND OF VIOLENCE INSIDE OF THIS HOME AND AT HIS OWN HOME/SURROUNDINGS.


Blog download - December 27th, 2023


YOU CAN FREELY SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.


No comments:

Post a Comment