Tuesday, October 10, 2023

INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA WITH HIS FAMILY: Performance repeatedly red to me during MK Ultra brainwash on behalf of prince Charles(now king Charles) - exactly during psychiatric hospitalization in 2013(end of 2012) concerning my FATHER which British ROYALS which pushed through Slovenian police for domestic violence case anticipated I would whack

@Charles - so did it happened elsewhere than in your head !!?????
Singer boy/man WITH VERY DEEP VOICE was involved with his family since his childhood.

I LIKE THIS VIDEO BETTER THAN THE ONE OF WISE GUY NURSERY

RIGHTS(NURSERY RIGHTS = PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALIZATION) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/as-far-as-wise-guys-nursery-rights-of.html REHEARSED AND ORCHESTRATED TO ME BY BRITISH qUEEN ELISABETH. TOUGH CASE OF KING CHARLES' DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COMING TO AN END. 

@Charles - I had no clue you guys hate me that much, but since you wanted it with God's help I will deliver you and answer you bagged for.








No comments:

Post a Comment