Wednesday, October 11, 2023

END OF GAZA NEWS: Based on my advanced knowledge, Gaza strip WAS SOLD BY LAND OF PLENTY - I advice people of Gaza to prepare for here stated also to be confirmed from outside(those whom you think may rush to your rescue)

Gaza families who immigrated accordingly with plan to Egypt complained during my visits to them in as early as in 2013. It was agreed from Israeli side to exclusively OFFER YOU

GAZAN PEOPLE(a promise to United Nation, Hamas leaders from GAZA, and American diplomacy by Benjamin Netanyahu) A ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP.
 

Noa Argamani I noticed for the first time(her father and what became even his wife were involved in my case already since 1997 when Chinese government introduced the two to form marriage what they c,aimed was for my sake - one of the first marriages was marriage between this beautiful couple) truly is a hot girl. Shani Louk just as Noa claimed wanted to become my wife....I no longer will comment on Bella Hadid's news - she and her family knows all details I am talking about.

EVEN THAT BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTIONS BY ISRAELI PROPAGANDA, I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SUPPORT TERRORISM AS WAS THE ONE PERMITTED BY HAMAS LEADERSHIP IN GAZA !!!! HAMAS WAS RESPONSIBLE AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY WEAPON ON THE TERRITORY OF GAZA AND SHOULD ACT IMMINENTLY AGAINST THOSE WHO DISRESPECTED ITS MILITARY CREDIBILITY FOR THE SAKE OF THE TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY OF GAZA.

@Gaza people - be good TO YOURSELF and use your new Israeli citizenship best to your advantages to build better safer more prosperous future with your Israeli counterparts. You shared lives/bred with Jews prior to existence of Israel and you do have the right to be treated equally in newly founded Israeli state. I WILL BE BACK TO CHECK YOUR WELL-BEING WITHIN ISRAELI SOCIETY AND WOULD ENCOURAGE FOREIGN INVESTORS TO CONTRIBUTE TO BETTER FUTURE OF GAZAN PEOPLE WITHIN ISRAELI STATE. Netanyahu supported during MK Ultra value of Israeli passport with claims on how all Arab world would love to become part of one and lets just hope its value will stand up to real standards of one(not of lesser value as per rights when compared to Israelis).

@Israel - you are a little crybaby compared to myself. Your aim at my so called mental illness issues PER BRITISH LONDON ROYALS WHO ORGANISED IT ALL(IN THIS CASE WITH RUSSIANS WITH WHOM YOU SIDED AND SIDE IN THIS LAST GAZA CONFLICT FOR REASONS I WILL NOT STATE) ended AGAIN in your own rear with my having more proofs about your crime against me including how you tried to portray me as a negative against your beloved baby Zelensky and even Ukraine. GROW THE FUCK UP TO MY KNEES ALREADY.




I will not be posting any Israeli passport as Benjamin Netanyahu demanded, but will check the situation in person to see how people are treated. I will sue Israel for genocide performed stagnation me and profits earned through bestialities I had to undergone for for its profits sake.

@INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY INVOLVED IN HEART-BURNING BESTIALITY - PERHAPS YOU HAD A LITTLE TIME LEFT AND THEY PRESSED YOU WITH TIMING AS PER HOW MUCH EACH WAS ALLOWED TO SPEND WITH ME, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO DECLERE THE SEVERITY OF LONDON SLEEP DEPRIVATION PROCEDURE USED AGAINST ME FOR PEOPLE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH - PSYCHOLOGICAL DESTRUCTION OF HUMAN BEING IF ONE WAS TO BECOME LABELED AS PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC, BECOMES FAR MORE EFFECTIVE AND IS DONE SOLELY WHEN TORTURED SUBJECT IS MOST SEVERELY SLEEP DEPRIVED !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment