Wednesday, October 18, 2023

"Neighbor" Dane Kolenc appeared to me when I was 11/12 years of age in 1982 was/is a very close relative of POLICE DIRECTOR OR SOME OTHER POLICE OFFICIAL ON TOP POSITION

 No wonder as I stated, Dane Kolenc had a UDBA clearance with which one participate in other Yugoslav republics whenever I was hijacked there from Slovenia https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/as-for-neighbor-dane-kolenc-he-was.html 


BLOG DOWNLOAD - October 20th 2023(US time Oct.19th) Auser Times blog became again censored with accent on British royals and Israeli Gaza war operations

It will be uploaded all over the internet now and complain completed.


HERE ARE THE PROOFS
YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE

IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT


You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.

No comments:

Post a Comment