Friday, October 20, 2023

Health and complain status update October 20th 2023

Even posts where I posted 8 months ago links from open files sharing websites where I uploaded blog to share one with world, trigger automatic google/blogger's censorship system used to censor blog post once reopened.

For health updates as seen here IF COMPLAINING ABOUT is what I was bitched at by Americans and others, the only thing I would accomplish is to have people willing to help ran away from me. So be it @people willing to help

RELATED TO Sunday, February 26, 2023 Virus and poisoning which were used to get maximum effect from me were used ACCORDING TO SLOVENIAN POLICE for me to collect as bloody as possible evidence from my urine https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/virus-and-poisoning-which-were-used-to.html

Sunday, February 26, 2023 While I will survive, I am unsure about my mother - food poisoning as promised by Slovenian police was harboured even at home for elderly where father is by individual whose director who promised me will display even virus alert sign at the entrance related to stomach problems https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/while-i-will-survive-i-am-unsure-about.html

AND Tuesday, May 16, 2023 MILITARY GRADE POISON: Novo mesto police director Janez Ogulin promised guaranteed me death during MK Ultra exactly as I demonstrate in video tutored me how to survive as long as possible with chronically effected liver damage https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/05/novo-mesto-police-director-janez-ogulin.html 




FROM WHAT I KNOW ABOUT HIS DEATH IS THAT MOSTLY HIS DAUGHTER COLLECTS ROYALTIES FROM HIS VIDEOS. HE CLAIMED ME WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE AS STATED IN VIDEO BELLOW, BUT HE PROBABLY IS VERY MUCH ALIVE. NEW STATE ID AS HE STATED WOULD GET USUALLY IS NEW LIFE AS HE ALONE EXPLAINED ME AND JUST AS GOOD, HOWEVER, IF FINANCIALLY SECURED. FOR THOSE SEEKING NEW STATE ID VIA DEATH CERTIFICATES IS WHAT APETOR ALSO STATED ME AND WHO ARE NOT FINANCIALLY SECURE, IT COULD WELL BE A ROAD TO HELL. HE DID HAVE SOME SEXY LADY ON THE SIDE HE WANTED TO RETIRE WITH. DID PLANNED ON QUIET PENSION IN REMOTE NORWAY(NOT SO QUIET AS HE HAD SOME APARTMENT WITH THAT CHICK - THAT GOES BACK TO 2008 WHEN HE BECAME POLITE WISE  AND SMART GENTLEMAN WHO COULD TAKE EASILY WHATEVER WAS DONE TO ME INFRONT OF HIS LADY).

APETOR TRAINED HIMSELF UNDER THE WATER TO SLOW BREATH AS AND HEART BIT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE - OBTAINED RESULTS HE CLAIMED WANTED TO COMMIT A SUICIDE IN THE FUTURE SOMETIMES IN 2006 OR 2008(its when he admitted, but his episodes in respect to one appeared first time back in 1998 when one suggested me on how we will do it). RECTAL CANCER, OFF COURSE, IS WHAT APETOR CLAIMED ALSO I HAD AND HAVE WHATEVER. 

@APETOR - GOOD LUCK MAN

As for auto mentorship as stated above, visit when finally became clear to me what type of scam is efficiently being used against me AT TIMES since new year 2022/2023.
I think he deserved NOBEL PRIZE for it ;) great job

 

No comments:

Post a Comment