Friday, October 6, 2023

ENOUGH !!!!! LAW AND ORDER BEFORE SPECIAL INTERESTS AND NO LONGER VICE-VERSA: World is facing most severe mental health crises since the end of the WW2 and it is because of special interetsts of few

 SPECIAL INTERESTS ARE CRISES NOBODY DARES TO TALK ABOUT YET THOSE SHAPE ALL OTHER CRISES MEDIA IS DISCUSSING.

TURNING OUR LIVES INTO A FREAK SHOW !!!! World is facing most severe mental health crises since the end of the WW2 for special interests SICK(SAKE)

RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/is-nato-turning-ukraine-into-country-of.html Is NATO turning Ukraine into the country of crippled !!????? Prior to stepping down, Joe Biden safely removed his republican apprentice Kevin McCarthy and questions already greatly lagged behind assistance to Ukraine which still was not delivered

MENTAL ILLNESS IS BEING ENFORCED DOWN FROM THE TOP ON ALL SECTORS OF OUR SOCIETY....SAME WAS AS TO WHAT I HAVE SEEN WERE PLAYING WITH BOXING AND WRESTLING CHAMPIONS THROUGH WHOM THEY DEMONSTRATED THROUGH EARLY STAGES OF MK ULTRA HOW THEY ARE MASTERS/ OWNERS IN THE RINGS AND EVERY SEGMENT OF SOCIETY USING FOR CRIME(SELF PROMOTION) NONE OTHER THAN MY CASE - EXAMPLING TO SPORTS PEOPLE MYSELF/ME ON HOW CAN BE DONE AND THROUGH ME FOR THEM TO SUBMIT THEMSELVES TO LOSSES...

@HARRY - NOBODY ASKED YOU FOR OPINION AS FOR THE REST, YOU ALL WERE THE ONE THE ONLY ONE ONE I am the one, the only one, I am the God of kingdom come
Gimme the prize, just gimme the prize.
ROLE YOUR FAMILY PLAYED(ENFORCED) IN MY CASE WAS ASSISTED SUICIDE FORCED THROUGH SLOVENIAN POLICE


Eeh dah eeh dahOoooh, ooooh, oooohScandal - now you've left me all the world's gonna knowHey scandal, they're gonna turn our lives into a freak showThey'll see the heart-ache, they'll see our love breakThey'll hear me pleading, we'll say for God's sakesOver and over and over againScandal - now you've left me there's no healing the woundsHey scandal, and all the world can make us out to be foolsHere come the bad news, open the floodgates (oooh oooh)They'll leave us bleeding, we say you cheapskates(Oooh oooh)Over and over and over againSo let them know when they stare, it's just a private affairThey'll have us hung in the air and tell me what do they careIt's only a life to be twisted and brokenThey'll see the heart-ache, they'll see our love break - yeahThey'll hear me pleading, I'll say for God's sakesOver and over and over and over again - yeah
Scandal, scandalScandal, scandal
Yes you're breaking my heart againScandal - yes it'll all and all happen againToday the headlines, tomorrow hard timesAnd no-one ever really knows the truth from the liesAnd in the end the story deeper must hide (oooh)Deeper and deeper and deeper insideScandal, scandalScandal, scandal




INSIDE OF THE BRITISH ROYALS HEADS....THE KURGANS LIED AND KILLED USING EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY IN MY CASE ALONE FOR 51 YEARS....


Garage and waterFrom the sprinklersIt also left a man's decapitated bodyLying on the floorNext to his own severed headA head which at this time has no name
"I know his name..."
Here I am, I'm the master of your destiny
I am the one, the only one, I am the God of kingdom comeGimme the prize, just gimme the prize
Give me your kings, let me squeeze them in my hands
Your puny princesYour so-called leaders of your land
I'll eat them whole before I'm doneThe battle's fought and the game is wonI am the one, the only oneI am the God of kingdom come
Gimme the prize
Just gimme the prize
"Now you die!""I have something to say!""It's better to burn outThan to fade away!""There can be only one!"
Move over, I said move overHey, hey, hey, clear the wayThere's no escape from my authorityDidn't I tell you?
I am the one, the only one, I am the God of kingdom comeGimme the prize, just gimme the prizeI am the one, the only oneI am the God of kingdom comeGimme the prizeThere can be only one

No comments:

Post a Comment