Sunday, October 29, 2023

Josip Broz Tito unoubtfully was behind murder of my grandfather

That I know because of orders Jospi Broz Tito issued to UDBA in Belgrade and in Slovenia was to drive me insane and depict me as insane as soon as possible through what became also issue of my grandfather. Once my grandfather was murdered, Serbs continued with torture inside of the facility in Maribor where one was murdered insisting me how he is alive and was only transferred to a better location within facility and also that I should voice my concern for one to my parents and even kids inside of the school - my father was on opportunity at my age 5 once delivered back to Maribor for torture very detailed with me

under MK Ultra. If you ever state to me that grandfather is alive, I will make sure you will be killed by psychiatrists. CONTRARY TO MY PREVIOUS STATEMENTS, I UNDERSTOOD ISSUE OF PSYCHIATRISTS EXTREMELY WELL DURING MK ULTRA WHEN DANGER WAS VOICED TO ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALREADY IN EARLY CHILDHOOD ABOUT WHAT THEY DO AND HOW. THE TORTURE AT MARIBOR WENT ON TILL SLOVENIAN INDEPENDENCE(even my age 2) ON WHAT JANŠA AND BAVČAR STOPPED ONE CITING FOR LOCATION NO LONGER HAVE SEEN NEED FOR ONE

INDIVIDUAL WHOM SERBS USED TO CONVINCE AND INSIST HOW MY GRANDFATHER FINALLY DIED WAS AUNT MINKA WHO WAS KILLED(ran over pedestrian walk) JUST FEW YEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF MY GRANDFATHER.

SERBS WORKED DILIGENTLY TO FULFILL JOSIP BROZ'S ORDER, BUT FAILED OVER AND OVER AGAIN TILL KICKED OUT OF SLOVENIA.


RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/about-death-of-my-grandfatheralso-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment