Thursday, October 26, 2023

Inside our house in Novo mesto which was barricaded by Slovenian police during torture, psychiatrist Peter Kapš played during torture only a Croatian music

which Slovenian state did its best to play me upon my publishing previous post https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/10/as-for-croatia-who-tortured-in.html. Mother blasted radio and exited kitchen where I was, but this was the argument Slovenian insisted on since my childhood - violence.

Kapš frequently misinterpreted Croatian songs to whatever fit one and was even supported by Croatian radio station from Zagreb for his police hard work.

Slovenian state didn't have to "play"(blast radio at all one had its what my mother claimed did because I was in the kitchen - Slovenian police as I stated, heavily infested my room with moths to perform exactly as stated)....

I remember I was bellow animal. Kokolo as Kapš used to call me to whom songs from Johny Cash(all sorts of songs related to jail/prison etc.) were the dearest.
I don't want to be seen for more than animal by Slovenes and Croats. You see, I always was motivated in understanding what mental illness is what it feels like. It feels good to be in animal status. IT MAKES ME PROUD FOR WHAT I ALSO FINALLY BECAME THANKS TO LONDON(they weren't capable to do as stated in Yugoslavia, but did once Slovenia became independent and affiliated with West which assured Russia and Serbia have nothing to worry about it). EU membership and American citizenship had + in my case as written above. Status of BELLOW ANIMAL.

BARRICADE HOUSE WITH POLICE AND TURN ONE INTO TORTURE CELL WHERE TORTURED INTO OBLIVION FOR DAYS WITHOUT SLEEP AT THE TIME - DO YOU FOLKS EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRITTEN HERE !!????

SLOVENIA IS A MEMBER OF THE EUROPEAN UNION - NOT ONLY UNITED NATIONS.
And while I didn't heard and voices in my head, I felt evil which surrounded me.

No comments:

Post a Comment