Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Ultra violent Russian psychopath Aleksandr Karelin and his son KARELIN Denis Aleksandrovich were both involved in Russian violence against me - both staunch supporters of war n Ukraine and Putin

Biggest admirer of SOVIET Aleksandr Karelin from West was prince Charles who with his brother Andrew referred one to me as my friend....

What started as a promising friendship with Aleksandr Karelin at my age 4 and his age 8 have had turned systematically into most severe hostility. My MK Ultra routs to Siberia were accompanied by none other than a political career criminal Joe Biden who bet everything on genocide against me. 

My friendship with Aleksandr Karelin ended once I realized he is a Soviet and with his parents a heavy supporter of Russo Soviet violence against me at my age 10. Aleksandr Karelin who was promoted by Joe Biden and others insisted would testify for me just how tough I was as a kid, but I refused and will continue to refer to Brito American genocide partnered with Russians and Serbs against me for what one was/is.

Aleksandr Karelin turned out into ultra violent thug who was pumperred to his height using growth hormones injections. To get international attention upon fall of the Soviet Union(same was with Emilienenko brothers), he again turned temporary seemingly into persecuted individual at his age 16 but couldn't hide his real character.

The worst beasts involved in genocide(MK Ultra) next to British royals were politicians from US Congress and White House who would do absolutely anything in this world against me to satisfy most bestial procedures against me inquired by any dictators or war criminal - I wasn't even American or British citizen and all was according to them for my sake to help them rescuing me etc.

ONCE YOU BECOME AMERICAN ALLY, YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A SLAVE WITH PRICE TAG - YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A CITIZEN TO GET CHAIN AROUND YOUR NECK IS HOW IT WENT IN MY CASE. ALTHOUGH USA IS LISTED AS CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, VALUE OF LIFE AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN IS ZERO WHEN COMPARED TO THE ONE OF BRITISH ROYALS.

JOE BIDEN WHO ON BEHALF OF BRITISH ROYALS ENFORCED GENOCIDE AGAINST ME(GANGSTERS WANTED TO PORTRAY WHAT CLEARLY PASSED ANY STANDARDS OF GENOCIDE AS A FORM OF GAME IN WHICH PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD WERE INVOLVED FOR MY SAKE AGAINST EVIL SOVIET UNION AND RUSSIA AS WHOLE THING WAS PRESENTED TO ME FOR MY SAKE IS WHAT WEST CLAIMED) FROM AMERICAN SIDE WITH HIS CAMRADE KEVIN MCCARTHY AND MY OTHER "ALLIES", DEMANDED FROM ME TO RECOGNIZE AT LEAST KARELIN AND I DO AS IS WRITTEN ABOVE. KARELIN AND HIS FAMILY(MOTHER/FATHER) WERE A MAJOR SUPPORTERS OF VLADIMIR PUTIN AND AS IS EVIDENT A WAR ON PEOPLE OF UKRAINE.

SINCE 1988 SINCE SOVIET UNION BECAME DESTINED TO FALL APART AND I WAS BLAMED FOR, KARELIN BECAME ULTRA VIOLENT THUG WHO DREAMED  FOR TWO DECADES ABOUT NOTHING OTHER THAN GETTING ME MURDERED...OCCASIONALLY WOULD POSE WITH ME IN PLEASANT CONVENIENT FOR HIM FAMILY SETTINGS FOR THE SAKE OF CAMOUFLAGE(TO HIDE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT WENT ON) WHILE CONTINUING HIS SOVIET SAGA WHICH HE PASSED ONTO HIS SON.

While I reserve the right to possibly even marry or get in relationship with Russian females, I consider Russia as terrorist state and do NOT recognize one as sovereign independent country. 

Russia is facing most serious test at the time and if not passing one successfully could well disappear from map for eternity.




KARELIN Denis Aleksandrovich
Name in sanctions lists
КАРЕЛІН Денис Олександрович
КАРЕЛИН Денис Александрович
KARELIN Denis Aleksandrovich
* Date and place
of birth
dd.mm.1986
Novosibirsk, Russia
Credentials
CEO of GUDMANSIB LLC
* TIN
540232321109
Reason for
imposing sanctions
The son of Aleksandr Aleksandrovich KARELIN (member of the highest governing bodies of the United Russia party), who is a representative of senior official of the political organization, directly responsible for supporting actions and policies that undermine the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine
Links
Archive links






END OF THE ARTICLE


BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON OCTOBER 10TH, 2023

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.




No comments:

Post a Comment