Monday, October 30, 2023

Slovenian police also day dreamed about my driving mother at this stage

Claimed me how I shouldn't drive one around as one would jump on me and possibly steer wheels of cars into accident, but my mother never ever deployed and such issues and has no reason to. Slovenian police, however, is a different cookie. Again director of Novo mesto police station Janez Ogulin, and others insisted on such issue. Its a nonsense from my mothers' point of view. My mother is perfectly safe to have around and be with.

SHE HAD NO CHOICE JUST AS WAS IS CASE WITH MY FATHER.

I DO HOLD CDL(professional truck driving license) LICENSE CLASS A

What is a Class A CDL? A Class A commercial driver's license is required to operate any combination of vehicles with a gross combination weight rating (GVWR) of 26,001 or more pounds, provided the towed vehicle is heavier than 10,000 pounds. With a Class A CDL and the proper endorsements, you may drive the following types of vehicles: Tractor-trailers Truck and trailer combinations Tank vehicles Livestock carriers Flatbeds (Source: https://driving-tests.org/cdl-classification-licenses/)

No comments:

Post a Comment