Saturday, November 3, 2018

VIDEOS - I recognized two witnesses to my MKultra case, but almost for wrong reasons

I will redo both videos as creating them on android(its all upside down and size of elefant - part 1 no less than 2.2gb) was a whole new experience for me(and not pleasant😂).

Have recognized in the middle of the forest near city Zgierz yet another participant in my MKultra case who indirectly confirmed existence of one...proceeded to hospital Mari where individual posed with idea to mislead on MKultra issues. He is not mechanic, but most likely what I suggested.

1 of 2 I recognize two witnesses to my MKultra case, but almost for wrong reasons  Part 1


2 of 2 I recognized two witnesses to my MKultra case, but almost for wrong reasons
Part 2
Video can be also seen at https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34111430

No comments:

Post a Comment