Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I explained the situation about directed energy attacks and death threats - here is what I got in return

Requested today from state bureau(nice new individual) in the building a single room or location where I can lodge overnight without being exposed to gang of Chechen Russians who love to play with directed energy weapons...
Here is the response after my submitting even rental application for private place 10 days ago...ad you know, before submitting application 10 days ago I was gestured how option to rent private studio,/room was cancelled...then again possible after they appeared to have learned about my case in Warszaw and now this.... 

"Come on 15th to meet me to Warszaw is what I order you"(not only would I be exposed to another 8 days to crime, but come to Warszaw without even providing me for travelling expenses - expenses which most likely exceed 18 Euros of monthly allowance for detergents/ coffey/and everything else that you need beside food)....




No comments:

Post a Comment