Thursday, November 1, 2018

ASSOULT WITH DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS was a daily thing here

Related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/10/police-report-here-is-what-i-got-upon.html
Yesterday, I was quivering on bed on every few minutes do when went sleep at 2320 something hours...charge - release cycles is what I am referring to and it's how it works. I woke up with false impression of completelly tested at about 1am(yet another symptom of DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS use). My roommate disappeared from bed and was very nervous about what went on(not first time, but duper strong this time as I felt as if I had something crawling in head on each release cycle). He was kind enough to remind me of MKultra scenario in the morning I cite, "battery is working very very well"(accumulator for battery basically).
Fence here is just for decoration(false impression).

My roommate is a great guy actually, but he can do as much about the whole thing as I myself can

No comments:

Post a Comment