CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Slovenian president Nataša Pirc Musar took me into hospital morgue where she insisted under MK Ultra I should stab corpse to test whether my father was truly dead or not

This is how far game with FAKE death certificates of others involved and my fathers' future death went under MK Ultra. Nataša Pirc Musar(Milan Kučan). Mentioned crime took place in

2014 during severe torture.

Nataša Pirc Musar have on opportunity in what most likely was Novo mesto general hospital insisted I shouldn't stab to deep as it could bleed out in pain and then pushed forward claiming me that wounds were to deep but there was nothing to worry about alone already was listed as dead.

FUNNY ENOUGH, SHE WAS THE ONE WHO INSISTED WILL USE SLOVAKIAN ROBERT FICO'S CASE TUNE DOWN VIOLENCE WITH FEW OTHER INDIVIDUALS WHO ALL BELONGED TO KUČAN https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/mk-ultra-mosley-studied-philosophy.html 

ALL WAS AND IS CONNECTED TO LONDON.

FICO FACKO FUCK'OOOO.


No comments:

Post a Comment