CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Second criminal employed at Novo mesto police involved in physical assault on June 21st 2024 identified

Second uniformed police officer's last name is Pevec

Mitja Veber who provoked incident about month and half earlier at home and to whom I approached to determine about what one had to say about his I cite "WHO DO I THINK I AM" after he already got whatever he wanted to use to provoke incident with, never ever was provoked in any way. He got whatever one wanted through a set of provocative ways, but still without my standing on his way in any way Mitja chose to push further gesturing I
Criminal earned his spot as I pointed out even on the screen where presented by British/psychiatrist Kapš under "king Charles clown sad" search http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/what-british-and-french-bandit.html 

More about uniformed POLICE CRIMINAL who met me at police station with criminal employed as investigator June 21st of 2024 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/07/more-about-uniformed-police-criminal.html

am a nobody and nothing at home on what I did approached one to learn more from his mouths about location where he referred to me as "WHO DO I THINK I AM" since I didn't stand on his way for something one didn't even inform me about or give me time to calmly ensure that it was not my battery stolen in the process. Stating this because psychiatrist Kapš and police gestured would only do something like this at police for me to see what it looks like when entering someone's private space. After one escalated confrontation in my asking one about WHERE IS HE LOCATED AT THE PRESENT, Veber headed in my direction and eventually placed both hands on my arms and based on brainwash, anticipated I would over react and same was with two criminals at police station who also didn't get feedback wanted to push further in what easily could end in my being arrested that day.

Participants(criminals she and Kučan employed with Pahor) REPEATEDLY protested Tanja Fajon during MK Ultra about why my not being arrested on what one answered because

POLICE LOBBY area is under surveillance - its also clear now about who organised/enforced crime. Uniformed criminal who engaged in violence against me at the parking lot at the rear of the police building with other thugs, claimed me will not allow me to even approach police station when I come to file report against him but that would physically attack me on one prior to reaching police station lobby area. 

ONCE YOU CALMLY WARN POLICE OFFICER ABOUT REPEATED VIOLATION RELATED TO HIS PROVOCATIVE PHYSICAL AND VERBAL ATTEMPTS OF INTIMIDATION(VIOLENT BEHAVIOR) AT THE POLICE STATION(ONLY AT THE POLICE STATION - NEVER EVER ELSEWHERE - ELSEWHERE ALLWAYS COMPLY AND FROM WITHIN FOLLOW COMPLAIN AGAINST MISTREATMENT IF ONE TAKES PLACE AT THE POLICE STATION), YOU HAVE A FULL RIGHT TO MENTALLY STAND UP AGAINS ONE ENOUGH TO DETERMINE WHEATHER HE ALONE IS ON CONTROL OF HIS MENTAL STATUS BUT NOT TO CONTINUE SQUEEZING ONE AFTER HE ACKNOWLEDGES HIS MENTAL STATUS/WHEREBOUTS. IF IT BECOMES EVIDENT INDIVIDUAL IS UNAWARE OF HIS ACTIONS, BEST IS TO LEAVE AND RETURN TO POLICE STATION WITH POLICE BECKUP/STATE ATTORNEY TO FILE ADDITIONAL CRIMINAL CHARGES.
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/PdByepmQKdc OR   OR   OR  

WHY DID PSYCHIATRIST PETER KAPŠ INVOLVED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INTO VIOLENCE AND DEMAND FROM ME TO MATCH THEIR OHYSICAL STRENGHTS WHILE SING THEM TO PROMISSE ME PHYSICAL ATTACKS IN THE FUTURE - TO PROVE CASE OF VIOLENT PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA WITH WHICH POLICE LABELED ME WITH ASSISTANCE OF FAMILY IN 2012. SLOVENIAN AND BRITISH POLICE AS THEY ALL SUPPORTED MK ULTRA VIOLENCE TOGETHER. SCHOOL VIOLENCE, MILITARY VIOLENCE...SCHIZOPHRENIA LONE DOESN'T KILL YOU IS WHAT KAPŠ ALONE LAUGHED, BUT THAT OTHER THING...HE NEVER EVER RESPONSED TO MY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT IS THAT OTHER THING.

SECOND CRIMINAL DRESSED IN POLICE UNIFORM WAS INVOLVED IN QUITE A VEW BROWLS WITH QUITE A FEW PEOPLE - ENJOYED AND ENJOYS VIOLENCE HIS CRIMINAL RECORD WILL DEMONSTRATE. BASED ON EARLIEST MEMORIES, THIS INDIVIDUAL EVEN POSED AT SOME FARM NEAR NOVO MESTO AND HAVE LIKELY MOVED TO NOVO MESTO - LIKELY GOT MARRIED HERE. SERVED AS THE ONE OF THE KEY PEOPLE TO JANEZ OGULIN.

UNIFORMED CRIMINAL ORIGINALLY COULD BE IS FROM TREBNJE AREA(farm) WITH ALSO AS APPEARED TO ME DURING EARLY STAGES OF MK ULTRA IN 1990 WITH  ONE SISTER. 

I STILL NEED TO HAVE AUDIO TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE, BUT DID IDENTIFIED CRIMINALS...











No comments:

Post a Comment