CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Beginning age 3, I was indoctrinated/brainwashed during MK Ultra by neighbors and I suspect family(mother, father, sister, and old aunt Frida) to use old blankets and jump to fly out of the top floor

Serbian brainwash stopped and would reappear on and off to remind how its possible to

simply fly with holding cover behind my back for which father possibly suggested will make decision on what to do with flying based on certain age - gesturing me if it will be nothing with me as far as school grades, one would simply encourage me to fly away. Friends which would visit house and play MK Ultra sure were dungs.

CRIME WAS STOPPED WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO TEST SUCH CONCEPT IN REAL TIME AT AGE 6 OR 7 WITH MOTHER HORRIFIED ABOUT MY ATTEMPTS TO FLY WITH BLANKET. MADE ME TEST FLYING WITH BLANKET AT THE STAIRWAY AND POINTING ME OUT HOW IT COULD ALL END FOR ME.

Doing such stuff to a child(I watched some movies and cartoons in which people flew away with umbrellas, blankets etc. based on which MK Ultra was used) is like a death magnet for one - unavoidable death triggered by his friends who wondered in my case on the picture and signaled me MK Ultra brainwash based on which I nearly avoided death.

What traumatises me that they didn't stop lunacy despite observing how deadly one is and have instead proceeded with one using exact same methods till I was thrown into psychiatric hospital at age 40. I will have family undergo lie detector tests for this issue. My sister laughed at me and so did others, but it could end in death if not crippled for life before you know.

AND THIS IS HOW EASY IT IS TO RID OF UNWANTED CHILD. FOR ANYNE ASSUMING MK ULTRA IS A JOKE MY MESSAGE IS YOU ARE INSANE OR ROTTEN TO THE BONE CRIMINAL.

AS FAR AS THESE NEIGHBORS I HAD AT TRDINOVA 4 IN NOV MESTO CITY...ABOVE EXPLAINS BEST ABOUT WHAT WENT ON.

MK ULTRA IS A RITUAL OF DEATH WHICH STARTED IN MY CASE AT EARLY AGE AND NEVER EVER STOPPED EXACTLY BECAUSE OF STATED. AND RITUAL OF DEATH IS PRESENTED TO ONE THROUGH HEAVY TORTURE AND ABUSE AS A FORM OF HELP - LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment