CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Chinese have with leadership of Taiwan so it appears to me(if contrary didn't take place), used me with Slovenian police and Americans to destroy opposition to invasion on Taiwan

This was impression I obtained from interacting with top Taiwanese politicians and Chinese.

I was inconvenient for either side due to crime involved against me from both sides - both sides in my case tried their best to their abilities to exceed violence for both anticipated I would lie against one of the two about what went on https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/the-biggest-threat-during-mk-ultra.html 

AND THIS HOW THEY CONTINUED TO CONVINCE ME THAT EVERY LOCATION ON TAIWAN INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA SIDED WITH CHINESE INVASION - AGREEMENT WHICH THEY ALL AGREED UPON. AS I STATED, POLITICIAN ARE BEASTS AND THEIR COMMON GROUND IS WORLD LIES/VIOLENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment