CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

ABOUT MY CASE AND PROOFS HOW THEY NEGOTIATED WARS BEHIND COURTAIN: Wasn't for the first time Australo British millionaire billionaire WikiLeaks guru Assange stopped bye at Thailand on his way to Australia - did so in 2018, possibly in 2020

Thailand was a frequent stop for poor jailed royal baby who was destined according to MK Ultra to be just as wealthy as Zuckerberg/Musk/ Thiel/ Twitterberg etc., but instead demanded a different assignment till he would become in one well known. Assange who negotiated his

future $$$$ fortune in 2000 was told promised will have billionaire status given upon completion of his tasks. So keep praying for you baby and cherish one's freedom. The more you do, the less truth. Britain for those that do not know is Australia and so is Canada. Australia and Canada both go on the list of countries with what is known as constitutional monarchy https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/australo-british-criminalviolent-cia.html 

French and British top military personnel BOTH had a problems with their leadership which far too often left them conduct operations which had as a result of weaket spirit almost always loss an outcome. Elites wanted best of both worlds, but didn't want to be seen for their appetites. They didn't go directly in fight with royals during such operations, but I did(drugged up at age 11, 12, 13, 14 - and infront of UDBA/KGB straight into their face as they watched military operations falling apart and demanded from me to accept such attitude, but have refused and went on to physically confront them as well) and in return military personnel embraced me knowing that no operation will ever go to waste.

In return to what some estimated was worth trillions in real estate, I got cursed out by royals and Kučan(Belgrade and Moscow became insane about my refusing to take their orders on foreign missions and decided according to the two sides decided will life time war against me proving that no decision made came out of me so they claimed - claimed they would prove that I was not and am not capable to eat with spoon in my hands by myself) side.

Military personnel begun to even sabotage royal orders due to their wicketness, but obeyed all the way whenever I was on board. Funny enough - people from what was considered as colonies did too. It was a massive revolt from all sides possible that headed toward London and Paris. I was given the worst title in the world and via MK Ultra procedure through which British royals employed against me absolutely anyone and anything that walked and had enough in his head to listen. Went into the jungle to search for whomever they could find willing to screw me up and bragged about owing me loads of money while at the same time imperial sickness begun to again plague the world in all sides of the world including Russia and China. It was all coordinated.

IGOR BAVČAR AND LOJZE PETERLE BOTH WITTNESSED ABOVE STATED PER BELGRADE NOT EVEN LJUBLJANA AND DID ALL THEY COULD TO SCREW ME  AND FRENCH AND BRITISH MILITARY UP, BUT I DIDN'T LET GO - ALL SIDES CAME TO AGREEMENT THAT AS LONG AS I PLAY COMMANDER, FRENCH AND BRITISH MILITARY ARE ALLOWED TO INTERVAINE MILITARILY WITHOUT FACING ANY CONSEQUENCES FOR THEIR ACTS. SOVIET SIDE DEMANDED FROM ME TO GIVE UP AND SABOTAGE BRITISH AND FRENCH, BUT I DIDN'T....WHAT BRITISH ROYALS WANTED TO USE ME FOR AS TO DEPICT HOW ENTIRE EMPIRE BECAME MY CASUALTY TURNED OUT TO BE EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE. IT WAS SAID IT WAS CATASTROPHE FOR ME. I FACED VIOLENCE ON WAY HOME TO YUGOSLAVIA NOT TO MENTION ABOUT WHAT WENT ON BACK HOME. 

THE OPPOSITION FROM MILAN KUČAN IN FACT WAS A HARD CORE UDBA. FRENCH FOREIGN LEGIONAIRES WENT ON TO CHEAT MK ULTRA JUDO RULES AT MY AGE 12 - BECAUSE IT WAS TOO EMBARASSING TO DEAL WITH REALITY.

I assumed a really sick game upon myself with British royals sweet hearting me behind courting and causing me pain in public - it was same with others. I remained proud despite all and had no reason whatsoever in as hostile and PAEDO world as such to bring mentioned subjects to surface - I was death threatened for even thinking about doing anything like this, threatened would have to face war crime charges at international tribunals, and wasn't worth shit - anything I touched turned into dust. It was tough as I dealt with issues in real life which I didn't understood even a bit and have contrary to lies developed against me during MK Ultra counter my logic for which they hoped would turn one into a self destructive even suicidal personality. It didn't despite romancing with Hollywood(death) and Bidens who claimed me since my age 14 US alone would sooner than latter come in direct confrontation with me....fucking losers.

I thank all French and British military personnel for carrying out operations in my name and which concerned my teenage years. Have exactly zero regrets and would with will of God repeat everything THE SAME. In this world, stronger walks over weaker(in Serbian since they love to inflict damage and have developed own Serbian saying: Ko je jači taj i tlači) for one must never have regrets for defending his or her inch of right specially if subjected to MK Ultra which is a subconscious manipulation(in my case it was for genocide purposes against myself) - it was and will remain like this for as long as world is up. Lied, backstabbed, betrayed, cheated of life, poisoned when drugged up, labeled as insane, and spine broken yes - other not. Paedos will be paedos. Paedos feel safer when they break their victims spines, cancerize them, handle them through psychiatry, reduce their sleep on half and turn one into agony - ITS A ERA OF LAUGHING PAEDO BRANDWITH SOME UTERLY ENDING THEIR CAREERS AT TRIBUNALS FOR WAR CRIMES AS WAS CASE WITH MILOŠEVIĆ(brother of Kučan) - you now see them on front pages. They are running world even that world for their reason is not so much better place😀😁😂

@PUTIN - AM I CORRECT !!???? GO PAEDO SHOW THEM YOUR KNOW


PAEDO POWER


THEY ARE ALSO BUISY THESE DAYS SOMEHOW(NOT BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH PROBLEMS THEY CREATED AND NOT BECAUSE OF MY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS) WITH CANCER ISSUES - FIGHTING DESEASES...

Queen Elizabeth and 'Working' Royals ...

No comments:

Post a Comment