CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

MK ULTRA - French Grenoble was a favorite MK Ultra destination for my early grammar school - only two FEMALE teachers from Grm school who dared to like me also embraced one

It was quite tranquil till my 4th grade(1980 - age 9) when MALE teachers such as Brezovar and Bučar appeared in picture, it then broke into total chaos - violence. Visits to Grenoble became the thing of


violence and soon Grenoble locals(otherwise kind) learned must comply with violence against me or face own problems - Grenoble Mayors begun to inject local multicultural society in crime against me and claim how they no longer have problems only due to my rejection of Soviet and Yugoslav regimes, but own domestic issues which involved matrimonial demands from immigrants from Turkey and northern Africa - people in need who decided will try life in Grenoble and have to pay for one with special favors(CASH FOR VIOLENCE SYSTEM ALA FRANCE - money appeared to me was arriving from Britain). These grammar school teachers with also many female teachers as evil as hell faced a defeat once I entered high school and they lost control over me - worse yet when I graduated despite everything for mechanic and then technician. Hatred of those who were certain I will not made it past 6th grade grammar school became impossible to measure. Violence in Grenoble, however, never ceased to exist for entire duration of MK Ultra till 2016 - they no longer would deliver me there after I cursed city and locals just to be confronted with if I give them authorization to no longer have me delivered to the city which I was affirmative to - agreed. Grenoble mayors launched war against me per Yugo Slovenian request in as early as in 1978 and lost one. I promised them will find way back to Grenoble to meet them again in person so they can pay for suffering/torture at my age 16 - promised scum will get publicly hanged.

It is possible that Alain Carignon was a first mayor of Grenoble and Grenoble finally decided will appoint a mayor in 1982, but one was on picture for already much longer assisting other regional and state politicians with whom I would visit also Grenoble or they would visit me in Grenoble...

WHOLE THING WAS A ULTRA VIOLENT FRENCH SCUMBGUGGERY - GENOCIDE X 100 WITH CIRCUS PEOPLE WHERE DELIVERED THROUGHOUT FRANCE TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS TO CONFUSE ABOUT LOCATIONS PROMISING ME EVEN DEATH - GUARANTEEING ME PSYCHIATRIC DEATH FOR DISLIKING THEIR PHYSIQUE. BIGGEST FAN OF FRENCH CIRCUS BECAME RUSSIANS AND SERBS - SLOVENIAN MILAN KUČAN AND THE FURTHER THE GAME OF DEATH WENT, THE MORE I WAS GUILTY.

I opposed Kučan and Belgrade's views on France, Germany, Italy and others to view them as shit as they demanded from me - but the day came when I no longer could argue even with French/ Italian and others logic...beatings/torture have somehow always proven me wrong. They hated Western European countries with a passion, but I was the one who eventually ended up paying price for their hatred.

I do not know who was this Japanese(could be Korean because I was always told she is not Japanese) little girl, but she was involved even as a grown up.






























No comments:

Post a Comment