CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Sunday, June 30, 2024

last photo of Wahlberg and DiCaprio in 1995 for which Wahlberg stated me I would still recognise the two as both would start to wear business suits

At request of British prince Andrew Albert Christian Edward, soon after both labeled me as mentally ill during MK Ultra and I no longer wanted to see either of the two ever again. Both, however, just as all others found their way back on the MK Ultra picture $$$$ as was too much money involved to miss on. Two sure looked pretty, but I was in search of my own identity far from Slovenia in United States of America at age 23 where I arrived. I refused to have anything to do with any of the people involved in MK Ultra determined to break out of circle of death. It didn't work. Two were involved since my childhood and are about same age as myself. I have still not explained anything about my identity - as per why I was so rejective toward elites. Its because they got everything they wished for and easy way. Contrary to them, I was severely cheated even of pay as a child - heavily exploited in terms of how I was viewed by my parents who would assign me primitive assignment such as stone collections on the field and what led into screaming life threats etc.

Whatever I got as a gift and was worth something was destroyed or stolen(most often) within short period of time. Because I wasn't allowed to study like other kids and was even electroshocked to have studies erased out of my head as child. Because I had to survive each day in the school and then insane MK Ultra torture sessions. I endured domestic abuse which horrified kids during exercise sessions to degree they no longer could cope seeing my legs/body which was sliced from tree branches...because I didn't know if I would wake up alive in the mornings....because I would purchase with life savings my own things just to see them destroyed same  evening during MK Ultra session as was case with everything. Because I had to pay for everything 100x times when compared to other kids, I refused to have anything with a scum. My goal was to get away from it all as far as possible and be as invisible as possible and start over as fast as possible...and its when they go for lynching, but I did avoided immediate death and continue to drag on war which they launched against me at age 1.

Because I didn't feel I needed anyone to be alive. Because I wouldn't allow anyone to prove me the opposite for life I only owed to God no one else. Because I was tough and proud despite everything and hated for not turning same as those who came from super wealthy backgrounds and had everything...Those who hated even what I ate and have decided will cause me so much damage and financial ruin that I wouldn't be allowed to even catch myself a fish from river next door on which I practically grew up. Not allowed till as they claimed it would be all to late and healthy food wouldn't make any difference for me is why. The hatred I encountered in the world of MK Ultra was incomprehensible and those who hated the most were those who had biggest wealth - the more money they had, the more they were miserable https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/degnerates-by-choice-there-is-no-doubt.html 

I was the real king - I was the one who created wealth and the more they owed, the more they hated me. I figured out under insane circumstances it was better for them to have it all and just leave me alone and that attitude only empowered them into more and more abuse and my falling into greater and greater depression - they wanted proof of what they claimed was MK Ultra. What they really wanted was a proof of my being dead.

I left home to America when I was 23 - about 12 years after father built himself a villa outside of the city. I left with nothing more than whatever I managed to save from care sale. Left his villa where continued to rule with mother. He who denounced me as son about 5 years after I left home for a new son he claimed me - his new son was Mitja Veber - niece's husband with doctoral degree whom Milan Kučan delivered at his doorsteps. During spine breaking which police enforced also in his villa, he stated me will have wooden cover on the terrace replaced with bigger cover just for me to have no place to decompress broken spine in the future(1998)...he went into the store in 2013 and purchased a living room couch/sofa/chairs set which was rated as the worst possible option and more expensive than a healthier and higher quality version according to his words just so I couldn't use one in the future once my spine gets completely broken and what Slovenian Polish police managed to accomplish in 2019. He watched and participated in anywhere from food poisoning to spine breaking procedures during so called MK Ultra...I really had no home. He watched all this and participated in it - and without my asking swine about anything, it was he who went on to use my visits at home for elderly to repeatedly bully me in the face with I cite one, "if I found already something at home"....

No comments:

Post a Comment