CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Friday, June 28, 2024

Why I no longer go visit father - a merciless murderous paedo dirtbag owned by elites as one was and remains

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/Di6pPefBYb8 OR   OR   OR   OR 

BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB TO DO - PROTECT MY LIFE/SURVIVE. FATHER PRIDED HIMSELF ON PSYCHIATRY - GESTURED ME DURING MK ULTRA IN 2018, 2019, THAT I WILL STILL HAVE TO SEE PSYCHIATRIST ON FREQUENT BASES - HIM ALONE. SADISM, BUT BRITISH LOVE ONE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD. AS FOR MYSELF, UNDER THIS CIRCUMSTANCES DURING PAST 6 YEARS,  ITS HARD ENOUGH TO GET UP AND GOING. TO GET UP AND GET MYSELF GOING BECAME IN MY CASE A BRUTAL TASK WHICH MOST OF PEOPLE COULDN'T DEAL WITH EVEN FOR FEW MONTHS.

I took mother to the general hospital on Tuesday(June 28th, 2024) due to her suffering broken ankle

Mother would go on frequent bases to visit father to which I never objected and have quite contrary make sure she has a transportation to one and pickup arraigned every day. DESPITE DEATH THREATS WHICH ALSO INVOLVED PRESENT SLOVENIAN PRESIDENT NATAŠA PIRC MUSAR ABOUT HOW FATHER WILL BE KIKLLED IF I WILL NOT VISIT ONE AND MOTHERS BAGGING ME TO GO SEE ONE, I WILL REFUSE TO VISIT SCUMBAG. Broken ankle was part of MK Ultra bestiality for which police and Kapš figured out due to abuse will be used to compel me in his visits. Its not gonna happen. I am happy to deliver and pickup mom despite her alone engaging against me in violence, but will not visit one under this types of circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment