CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Emanuel Macron IN FACT had a doppelganger whom Marine Lepen inserted in the "game"(extermination procedure) and for whom Macron claimed me

Macron claimed me I will have to identify to get Marine Lepen locked up.

I hope Macron gets locked up together with Lepen and Brito French CRETINISM(turning people into bellow animal status to grandeur themselves with as politicians were using me for - system royale ala LONDON who also financed bestiality) comes to an end. Two worked together with one another and I am not interested in choosing between absolute evil what French politics is. Enough of it https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/06/there-is-no-difference-between-macron.html 

That Lepen's doppelganger from Macron who used a silicone mask was as evil as motherfucker(a real Marine Lepen whose father I used to support since childhood), but a real Macron was evil too.

No comments:

Post a Comment