CLASSIFICATIONS FOR POSTS - PAGES

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Chinese appears had me at "Taiwan" where hijacked by Slovenian police(ROBERT GOLOB) including in 2019 and 2020 where they continued what they depicted me as peaceful integration of Taiwan into greater China

These Slovenian Chinese operations(missions) went on at first violent due to my totally rejecting them and commenced back in 2010 via Golob/ Pahor/ Kučan and based on my memory were taking place at Chinese Macao - not Taiwan as they persisted was.

 Slovenian police then proceeded with torture to Taiwan and had me subject to torture at specific MK Ultra locations/customers(I have noticed as I revolted how Slovenian cockroaches became scared as I pulled physical resistance in the middle of the day and operation in Taiwan on how everything is already agreed up begun to take place instead at nights with Slovenian police using silicone masks) where interpreted on how I have to agree to Chinese Taiwanese reunification - support one or will not survive psychiatric violence in Slovenia. China according to Golob/Pahor/ Kučan that presented the only chance of survival for me. According to Slovenian police which engaged in bestiality against me with assistance of Chinese across China, important agreement between West and USA was reached in respect to Taiwan in 2012 and it was time for me to be thrown into psychiatric hospital for disobeying orders. In 2018, 2019, and 2020 when delivered to Macao and Taiwan and as I no longer wanted to put physical resistance to torture, Chinese and Slovenian side wanted from me a confirmation on how we agreed on everything - repeated how everything was already arraigned with Taiwanese side ensuring that I would act confirmative to torture demands.

Chinese presented during MK Ultra also Chinese psychiatric system within China for which they claimed(boasted) me is deadly effective that no escapes one and have even threatened me with ability to make me disappear within one for inobedience ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024QUICKLY/06/china-claimed-me-has-full-agreement.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment