Saturday, June 4, 2022

COVID virus was planted in house by mother whom physicians and psychiatrists prepared for task

  • Father wanted to hospital - barely was waiting for to leave. During his FIRST MEDICAL INTERVENTION in 2020 as I returned from Poland and rescue ambulance arrived to assist one, he called me satan for helping one out as I already have demonstrated - both parents according to police plan expected from me to neglect father and since that wouldn't work, police/psychiatrists used one to bitter end by replicating one his stroke health related issues via whatever drugs they used.
  • Father didn't have COVID of any kind in the hospital, so that he was the one who would pass one onto me and mother  - this too is a replica of brainwash under MK Ultra...mother, niece and her husband Veber, psychiatrists, and others insisted me on HOW ITS BETTER TO LEAVE FATHER DIE AWAY SINCE ONE DOESN'T WANT TO FOLLOW NORMAL REGULATIONS - THAT IF HE WOULD FOLLOW NORMAL HE WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO GO INTO HOSPITAL ETC., BUT HE WILL AND IF HE WILL LALALA...VISITING ONE ACCORDING TO FAMILY AND ALL SORTS OF GOVERNMENT WORKERS INSIDE OF THE HOSPITAL ONLY BRINGS POTENTIAL PROBLEMS SUCH AS VIRUS INFECTIONS AND THEN "WE ARE" IS WHAT MOTHER CLAIMED ME F**** IF WE WILL GET...
  • SERBIAN DOCTOR OLIVER ILIC PLAYED NEXT TO NEIGHBOR DOCTOR KOTAR IGOR WITH VIRUSES INSIDE OF OUR HOUSE SINCE 2002 - HE REHEARSED IN-FRONT OF ME INSIDE THE HOUSE ON AT LEAST 5 OCCASIONS HOW HE CURED HIMSELF FROM VIRUS INFECTIONS AND ITS WHAT PSYCHIATRISTS PETER KAPŠ, PSYCHIATRIST TATJANA PROKŠELJ HOPED FOR I WILL STATE TO LABEL ME AS INSANE, BUT FACTS ARE THAT INDIVIDUAL HAVE UNDERGO IN 2008 VIROLOGY UPGRADE(OBTAINED SOME EXTRA CERTIFICATES IN AREA OF VIROLOGY AND PREVENTION - HE IS NOT VIROLOGIST BY PROFESSION) ON WHAT ENTIRE SLOVENIAN PHD GENERAL HAD TO UPGRADE THEIRS AS WELL - I THINK IN 2011 AND SINCE I WAS TOLD THEY UPGRADED, SO I WOULDN'T BE CAPABLE TO PROVE POINT ABOUT WHAT WENT ON INSIDE OF OUR RESIDENCE. THEY HAD ME MORE THAN A DOZEN TIMES INFECTED WITH VIRUSES DURING MK ULTRA AND TRANSPORTED TO GENERAL HOSPITAL IN NOVO MESTO.
OLIVER ILIC COMPLETED FIRST VIROLOGY UPGRADE CLASS IN 2004(in 2001/2002 whatever one was required for his physician status) - BOTH CLASSES PART OF HIS CURRICULUM AND STILL NOTHING I COULD POINT OUT AS PROOF...SECOND ONE, HOWEVER, IN 2008 CONSIDERED AT THE TIME AS HELP TO ME IF I COULD POINT OUT AS HE DID MORE THAN REQUIRED AND THIRD ONE IN 2011(2010)...according to one all physicians had to undergo testing on certain topics and even upgrade existing knowledge, but point here 


FATHER CLAIMED ME(AUDIO RECORDED) THEY INJURED HIS EYES - DID SOMETHING TO ONE FOR HUM TO BLIND ON ONE EYE AND HAVE IMPAIRED VISION ON ANOTHER  EYE - HAS TO TAKE INJECTIONS OR BE BLIND....WELL, THEY 100% DID. I BELIEVE NOW DUE TO STATED ABOVE AND EVEN STROKE HE SUFFERED LIKELY WAS A WORK OF SOMEONE ELSE.

FATHER USED TO JOKE OUT OF NOT SUCH A FUNNY ISSUES, BUT MEANT NO HARM WHEN HE REPEATED THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE ISSUE SUCH AS "ONE EYED JOE"(ENOKI JOE - OLDER PEOPLE REMEMBER MANY WESTERN OR PIRATES MOVIE CHARACTERS WE WATCHED STILL IN YUGOSLAVIA WITH BLACK PATCHES OVER THE EYE) BUT WHOEVER DECIDED WILL INJURE ONE DID.

Father never wanted to listen and have unfortunately settled for the worse of the worst - lies of those who truly abused one. As per father having COVID in hospital, hospital workers alone told me will have to do something like this if I will get COVID signaling me hospital infection as a form of help....not help, everything about one is explained above.

My mother have stated me in respect to future virus issues in 2018 that I will win already if I will be capable to go in the garden to pick up vegetables for her when to of us will be sick.... neighbor Kotar Igor insisted her infront of me how it will take one more time as she complained how virus will come during harvest time any much of vegetation will as a result be lost....

1 comment:

  1. I am from California and a few months ago I was confirmed herpes 1 virus positive and ever since then I have been doing research on how I can get rid of the virus, I was lucky to come across aba herbs. I inbox Dr Aba after scrolling through his page, the doctor responded nicely and told me that he is going to ship the cure medications to me via a shipping company, he also said I am going to get cured within two to three weeks! I never doubted him because many have said so much good news about his herbal medicine on every site and everything really went as planned.. His herbal treatments are completely legit and I recommend you contact him on dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp his number on +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete