Thursday, August 8, 2019

Third private lodging in Poland where I was tortured under MKultra ends with more lies - claim I didnt ask for three montgs kease after four days of rental, so I cant register myself at local city registration location.

This is a new contract - manager which had me in this guesthouse for torture no less than for 10 years I was brought here for MKultra torture knows nothing about my asking here for 3 months contract just 4 days ago - finally got ahold of her today after several phone calls and personal attempts I have made. She lied on phone that I never asked her about 3 months possibility and I need to get out after month. At city office yesterday I wad liued on hiw her number doesnt work and owner not manager has to type contractfir noless than 3 montgs for me to register. At same place where I wad previoulsy even told to leave Poland Trump style.
Women pose in Poland with children for all the wrong reasons I realised(they bombard streets wherever I go). Luckely women West of Polish border give birth to children too.Its okay. Iam begining to understand the drill. This is third landlird in Poland to pave Trump Kaczynsdki's exit path from Poland for me via violence. Iam not surprised.I preferred firest over this place where I was lured by individual from previoys hostel and where I wad reccomended tocomeby Zgierzpoluce officers. I expected this to happen.


All this was designed to throw me out of this beautuful country after one commited unimaginable crimes against me personally - city Zgierz where Hitler commited autrocities just 70+ something years ago and where memorials are dedicated to lical victims.

At city registration office in Zgierz where same ladies are employed as they threatened terrorized under MKultra with just what will be done to me in case I will decided to stay since I am a neonazi, German IDs of Poles during WW2 are hanging on wall...Zgierz remembers.

I am glad it does remember.Poland;however, will also learn to remember that one created neonazi issues in me along with Russia deliberately so my life could be ruined domesticaly in US then Slivenia and worldwide. Poland is responsible as such also for WW2. Nothing suggests that same was not done before one in Poland with idea to create one. I condemn neonazi Germany as wellas Hitler as much as possible(Germany created me nothing but problems in life and I refuse one of today - they were the one to start money game with Poland concerning my case after they got case from Scandinavians) for filthy deeds against humanity, but what goes in Poland TODAY is not normal either. It is rage/anger - serious extreme efforts were invested in ruining my life by one. Past and present. Schizophrenic SS attitude in the face with caughing is desplayed all along. Seen nothing know nothing...

Words imprinted in my mind the most when brought to Poland from US for no less than 12 consecutive years," dead man walking..." and answer on my question where we are, "city where you will be killed in the future".

What this country is doing inside of EU or rather what kinds of expectation EU has from one is something I would love to know. Does it have something to do with Brexit ? Is Poland part of bigger German game used to oust lets say UK  !!??? Its a game in which most vounerable are hurt and one doesnt favor Poles as nation, so I wonder on whose behalf/why.

Bestial. Blood thirsty Poland needs nazism...Poland needs hatred just ad Russia does. Because opposed to Russian teritorial thirsts, Poland commenced negotiations with Germany for WW2 reparations - it is understandable therefore.

Anti$emiti$m when it comes to Jewish WW2 reparations in Poland and as seen here - 😁😂😂😂😂lets see what they will have to say about it all in EU/UN.,

3 comments:

  1. Hello friend,Celebrate this year 2019 with this Life Time transforming
    card .I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i
    never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i
    discovered this hacker called Mr Steven Wayane. he is really good at
    what he is doing and he is God sent, Back to the point, I inquired
    about The Blank ATM Card from him If it works or even Exist he told me
    Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without
    being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any
    kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a
    try and asked for the card and agreed to him terms and conditions.
    praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was
    successful i withdraw nothing less than 5,000 dollar daily the blank
    CARD worked like a magic and now i have am rich and famous in my
    society, i’m grateful to Carly because she changed my story all of a
    sudden,The card works perfectly fine in all country. Mr Steven Wayne
    email address is (waynemr81@gmail.com) and you can text him on his
    WhatsApp number ( +2348075705225)
    NOTE: this is a life changing opportunity for you and it is safe and
    secure when using the card.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 2.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com ) We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via Email Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com
    ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. BECOME RICH BY GETTING OUR BLANK ATM CARD
    BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :email the hackers on Nashwilliams4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete