Sunday, August 4, 2019

Ku Klux Klan boss Donald Trump claims Polish people like him

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-poland-warsaw-uprising_n_5d44fc35e4b0acb57fccbc51

I can tell you Americans brought to Poland by Donald Trump spoiled Poland, but question is for what reasons. Warszaw's uprising was all about ethics and when I remind myself of what country is pushing forward today and the case of my own, can't help but wonder.



REALITY SHOW IN THE BACKGROUND OF WHAT YOU SEE AS REALITY SHOW ON THE TV(the difference is that in one people trully die - talking about totally innocent people) IS REAL. YOUNG PEOPLE AND NOT EVEN SO YOUNG ARE ON QUEST FOR CAREERS(seek to prove themselves and try out what otherwise is considered as ilkegal./criminal) VIA PRIVATE FROM LAWS OPTIONS. My question for Polish state; however, is basically how can one support individual equivalent in evill to Hitler(one used military to kill and the other one money) and its victim at the same time. In fact even expect from victim who(myself - I who write this) was subjected to torture severe enough to ask for protection in an enemy country(did in 2017 - Belarus) to embrace him(what about your Warszaw uprising - what role did USSR played in one)....KK boss and Warsaw's uprising are sure interesting topics - perhaps world can embrace Hitler and diversity at the same time...a joke or a serious proposition !!???

And if you believe that suffering can bring you luck(torturing me under MKultra) why talk about Warsaw's uprising !!???

OK then...perhaps its just me, but I see a lots if double sandards in this whole thing. Dont see myself even as a human being as a result of those(forget about ethnicity/etc.).


2 comments:


  1. Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 2.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com ) We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via Email Lobelfinancecorporation@gmail.com
    ( Lobelfinancecoporation@yahoo.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECOME RICH BY GETTING OUR BLANK ATM CARD
    BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :email the hackers on Nashwilliams4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete