Saturday, August 17, 2019

As far as buying car in Poland as was anticipated

You first have to pay 130 Euros to junkjard when impoirting one from Germany due to garbage which country pilled up over decade and half. But its well worth



Cars offered on Polush market are worth(same cost) about three times less than those one would import from abroad. If paying 1000 Euros in Germany for car, one will cost you 3000 Euros in Poland. Polanbd invested wastre ammount oif efforts to get mne purchase junker here - it involved employment and other issyes which I will explain in video.

Sadistic idea(age 47) was to get me break spine(call it a work) for destroyed glasses, stolen documents, stolen bikes, destroyed sicks etc., destroyed telephones, and then even for a car parts...its called patriotism.

#1 issue as brainwashed under MKultra why I HAD TO BUY CAR was to imoress people interested in helping me out. I cite, "by then you MUST ALREADY SHOW SOMETHING so people see themselves in you".

#2 YOU MUST BUY VAN IN POLAND TO SAVE MONEY FOR YOUR HOME. Manager at present place where I work(funny because she lied about pay date the other day which as a result trully stopped me from what most likely would be purchase of vehicle) even insisted inend of MKultra that I didnt mnade it inPoland becayse I made lots of mistakes like not getting along with people and purchasing van...

Intentions of Polish state against me during and after MKultra are crystal clear. It is obvious what this was all about.

1 comment:

  1. BECOME RICH BY GETTING OUR BLANK ATM CARD
    BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on :email the hackers on Nashwilliams4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete