Thursday, March 17, 2022

Prince Charles regulary borroved women from prince Andrew - after Andrew used selected females, it was prince Charles' time if nothign else was available

These people were rated by other European governments(top state heads) infront of me as human swines whom British embraced and continue to push forward through issues involving luxury...

Royals claimed will do with me just as they did with Fergie - simply drive me insane through nothing I would be capable to accomplish in life ways(what her departure to USA meant to her after she returned with tail down to those whom she ran away from).

I am not Fergie for one thing and due to titles these people hold, disgraced British government on their behalf dared to cross borders of legal against me straight into twilight zone...

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/french-bettina-worked-in-paris-she.html 

Charles after engaging openly in crime against me for two years https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/both-of-this-wonderful-guys-involved-in.html gestured me in 2001 after one couldn't accomplish anything how he sees and have realized I am just like him who also was subjected to MK Ultra - tested to see how I would perform, and will since stop with crime against me...not only he lied as crime went on and one had to stop directly engaging in violence against me due to attention he atracked from other politicians/royalties without accomplishing nothing whatsoever, but trash was/is completely unlike myself....

There is nothing not a single quality Charles would poses I could relate to. He is addicted to lies and as far as gym, he never went beyond hiking. His dieticians(not cooks and security alone) do their part for lazy imbecile. Yes, he(according to him alone) did everything and knows everything with his fingers on the map and tongue in his mouths...

No comments:

Post a Comment