Thursday, March 31, 2022

Physician Matjaž Kokovec(individual who examined me 7 days ago) claimed in 2013/ 2015/2017 will prove me my not being anything better than what he was/is(evidently via blood poisoning)

Individual even decided will become a physician because of my case is how much one was involved in my case and received emotional support for becoming one from Igor Kotar alone(and other physicians where one was introduced), but not because he liked me - apparently I angered one. 
 
On my critiques about his obesity issues straight into his face due to his laziness for which he hurried were related to due studying(what he claimed me during MK Ultra after he insulted with my being nobody/nothing special a loser etc.), he responded with as stated in title. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/my-head-that-feels-beaten-up-as-hell.html

No comments:

Post a Comment