Saturday, March 19, 2022

WHY VERY LIKELY I WILL NEVER RECOGNIZE SLOVENIAN NATION AS NATION: One of the main criminals who was no hesitant about taking responsibility upon his shoulders on behalf of Ljubljana were UDBA head of administration of Novo mesto Jožet Preskar who stepped down in 2011 just prior to my forced psychiatric hospitalization in 2012(Preskar commenced his operations in 1995 when my "MK Ultra case" started) and his assistant Mateja Sotler Štor who replaced one

With Jože Preskar https://www.dolenjskilist.si/2011/12/28/72584/novice/dolenjska/Slovo_prvega_nacelnika_Jozeta_Preskarja/ whom I apparently selected for job in 1995 myself(UDBA who seated me infront of him made me select one in drugged up condition) and assistant Mateja Sotler Štor who went as far as flirting with me when drugged up.

They would take the orders for crime against me from Ljubljana I was told(scenarios at administration of Novo mesto repeatedly involved UDBA walking inside of his office and yelling at Preskar how one is doing his job/crime against me - what for other than with idea to cover his own criminal deeds against me in my mind, I do not know - Preskar was at times violent with me while Mateja Sotler Štor who worked alongside of one acted as UDBA individual administrating him on behalf of Ljubljana). With numerous pledges by both on how I am 100% dead and replacement of Slovenian territorial defense with drafted military service in which I served and was disbanded hastily due to amount of 

crime against me(they referred to me as national disgrace, but disbanded draft service in Slovenian military to avoid my blaming entire Slovenian nation for crime since I demanded whenever hijacked drugged up from Miami since 1995 for one to act against police which contrary to its official state duties have engaged in crime against me along politicians) in 2003,  Jože Preskar stepped down in 2011 according to his own words "because he no longer would partake in part when I become institutionalized/killed" - Mateja, however, was on opportunity more than happy to have that part under her control...and game of good and evil went on with  me being evill(jobless without anything while they were ruining my health on every instance possible - in 2011, these people already ruined me 16 years of life) indifferent from his service she too begun to gesture me how she would help me if I would ever make through with it - through 1000 volunteers the least they gathered to act with nothing but crime against me at this administration location alone(address: Defranceschijeva ulica 1, 8000 Novo mesto) upon which jobs/promotions credits were granted to selected as Zoran Janković and Milan Kučan explained me case will be already in 1995, 1996, 1997...

There was no conscious in these people nor on Wednesday nor today when I visited - they sent me briefly at brainwashed blonde's window briefly to reminded me torture in which her part I cited me I repeat her, "you will no longer be interested in me because its not about physical attraction/chemistry, but instead idea we create about one in our heads"... next to me a cute Roma girl with her family stood up when I completed procedure at the next shelter and church displayed loud farewell to what they insisted me(with criminally insane mother of mine) will be my mother "IF EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY WITH ME" - whole failed operation was ran by psychiatry from Ljubljana with which police director of Novo mesto unit a Anton Janez Ogulin condition me my life yet again as I cite Ogulin, "it will all depend on how you will get along with administration unit of Novo mesto Jože Preskar with whom personal friend I am or we will have to kill you and it will be done either by psychiatry or we will get you someone"...

They involved obituaries issue the day before yesterday when I visited this administration place and its all audio recorded - some 50 people cut right in-front of me as was told were ordered - had appointments which, however, ended service this month on 15th(2 days prior my termination of car insurance policy its how they expected my arrival - ALL IS AUDIO RECORDED) while waiting line extended out infront of building itself.

THESE PEOPLE WHO LIVED EXTREMELY LASCIVIOUS LIVES BASED ON CRIME AGAINST ME(I would say they decapitated Slovenian state, but in titled is explained I most likely never ever will recognize Slovenian nation as a nation) DESTROYED ME 27 YEARS OF LIFE WITH PRELIMINARY THREAT AGAINST ME BY POLICE SINCE 1997 WHICH BRAINWASHED ME ON HOW I WILL "DIE"(WILL BE MURDERED BASICALLY AS CASE IS) JUST AS CASE WAS WITH FOUNDER OF THE STREET NAME WHERE ADMINISTRATION IS LOCATED AND NAMED AFTER https://www.obrazislovenskihpokrajin.si/oseba/defranceschi-peter/


SLOVENIA IS NOT A NATION, BUT INSTEAD A CRIMINAL PRO SERBIAN CLIQUE.

SLOVENIA LABELED ME IN 2012(AFTER 17 YEARS OF PHYSICAL AND MENTAL TORTURE WHICH INCLUDED THE LEAST FEW THOUSAND DEATH THREATS - ALL WHEN KEPT CAPTIVE DRUGGED UP) AT AGE OF 41 WITH DISEASE KNOWN AS PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA WHICH SLOVENIA ALONE IS PUSHING DOWN THROATS TO ITS NATIVES THROUGH ITS OWN SCHIZOPHRENIC PARANOID EYES WITH IDEA TO CREATE NEW REALITY BASED ON ONE - THUS SLOVENIA IS AN ILLEGAL PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC STATE AND SLOVENIAN NATION A MENTALLY ILL PATIENT AFFAIR TO LOOK ITSELF IN A MIRROR. BOTH ARE A REGULAR CORPSE UNWORTHY OF PLEDGE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/slovenija-kot-drzava-ali-kot-narodnost.html

Author of this very ORIGINAL crime was Milan Kučan with Zoran Janković and Borut Pahor and dates to 2015.



Roma girl was selected by police and psychiatrists to accompany my whereabouts(I have met her with children and husband everywhere I went - from Otočec to stores) mainly because paranoia they tried and desperately try to push in my face rather than assume a responsibility for most severe crime committed against me.

She was selected based on her interest for me(I expressed one in her as well and to be honest she is a hell of a nice girl who gave birth to 4 children and with huge smile all over her face next to her husband - they live in poor circumstances but happy), but one appeared to already have her boyfriend at the time...she didn't like psychiatric violence against me and was hurt due to one ignoring even what became my growling against her(I figured out would be best to just reject all the females since violent Ljubljana psychiatry was abusing through deprivation of females - all basic human needs)...

Not because of what I was told drugged up over and over again case will be by local psychiatrist Kapš who rushed to brainwash me on how he will use her wherever I will be to video recorded and transmit for broad public to associate with me as per my not being racist...AFTER-ALL - INVOLVED OWE ME FOR CRIME AGAINST ME AND NOT THAT I OWE ANYONE FOR BEING BORN AND ALIVE.

On my way back home just before Ragov log at the bridge a dark haired girl set with guy what translated in my happy life next to SELECTED brunette...in your dreams only.


Milan Kučan(frequent guest and resident of Russian https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/when-i-left-to-america-i-1995-there-was.html Stavropol) indeed had and continues to have problem with blonde and brunette with blue eyed and brown eyed and if blonde as blondes aren't permitted was brainwashed with beatings one must looks like or is Russian enough...

In reality Milan Kučan is a regular terrorist splitting world on just about any issue possible and is open to any crimes(violence addict) against humanity to stay visible on political stage...

Insurance was cancelled on time and car plates returned on time as well....my Citroen will now be repaired and again re-registered. CAR WHICH MANY ANTICIPATED WOULD GET AHOLD OF THROUGH PSYCHIATRIC GAME, WILL NEVER BE FOR SALE.




So that I would turn as this guy here who treated people for free and die in hands of those with whom he cared for his people his entire life...


From https://www.obrazislovenskihpokrajin.si/oseba/defranceschi-peter/ 


Rojen:

26. oktober 1863, Šturje (Ajdovščina)

Umrl:

2. april 1937, Novo mesto


Poklici in dejavnosti:

kirurg, zdravnik

Kraji delovanja:

Gorica/Gorizia (Italija), Ljubljana, Novo mesto

Občina:

Novo mesto

Leksikon:

Dolenjci

Življenjepis

Viri in literatura

Rodil se je 26. oktobra 1863 v Šturjah pri Ajdovščini. Medicino je študiral v Gradcu, kjer je leta 1890 tudi diplomiral. Izpopolnjeval se je v Gradcu in na Dunaju.

Leta 1894 je v Novem mestu prevzel vodstvo in nadaljevanje gradnje Cesarja Franca Jožefa I. moške bolnice usmiljenih bratov, kasneje pa še Cesarice Elizabete ženske bolnice, ki je bila dokončana leta 1908 in za gradnjo katere se je še posebej zavzemal. Dograjena je bila po njegovih zamislih in izkušnjah s podobnimi zavodi v deželah monarhije in Nemčije. Do odhoda v Gorico leta 1911, kjer je deloval kot zasebni zdravnik, je bil primarij obeh bolnic. Dolgo hojo med obema zavodoma na nasprotnih bregovih Krke si je skrajšal z novim tipom trebušastega čolna, s katerim se je prevažal od ene do druge bolnišnice. O razlogih naglega odhoda iz Novega mesta v Gorico lahko le ugibamo. Morda je bil vzrok za selitev imenovanje novega primarija za vodstvo ženske bolnišnice, naraščajoči konkurenčni konflikti, poseganje usmiljenih bratov v njegov delokrog ali kaj drugega.

Ob začetku 1. svetovne vojne je najprej vodil bolnišnico Rdečega križa v Gorici, nato pa je bil do konca vojne glavni kirurg vojaške bolnišnice na Dunaju. Po vojni je bil zasebni zdravnik in operater v Ljubljani. Bil je odličen kirurg in diagnostik, njegovo delovanje pa je pomenilo začetek moderne medicine in kirurgije na Dolenjskem. Deloval je v Društvu zdravnikov na Kranjskem, bil soustanovitelj Proste organizacije kranjskih zdravnikov, Društva okrožnih zdravnikov in vsedržavnega zdravniškega društva. Objavljal je strokovne članke v Glasniku zdravniške zbornice za Slovenijo, Liječničkem vjesniku in Slovenskem pravniku, za katerega je prispeval predvsem članke s področja sodne medicine. Kot sodni izvedenec si je prizadeval za uvedbo slovenščine v sodno prakso in tako že leta 1900 izdajal izvedenska mnenja v slovenskem jeziku.

O »gospodu Frančešku« je krožilo več anekdot, ki so kazale na to, da je bil med ljudmi izredno priljubljen. Bil je namreč naklonjen preprostim in revnejšim ljudem, ki jih je zdravil celo zastonj. K neki bajtarici iz Šmihela je hodil več tednov, dokler se ji ni zdravstveno stanje izboljšalo in ga je njen mož boječe poprosil, naj ne hodi več k njej, ker ga ne bo mogel plačati. Defranceschi pa se je ujezil, mu zabrusil, da ne hodi tja zaradi njegovih grošev, mu dal bankovec in zabičal, naj denarja ne zapije, temveč kupi ženi meso in vino.

Zadnja leta se je kot bolnik vrnil v »svojo« bolnišnico, kjer so zanj skrbeli usmiljeni bratje vse do smrti, 2. aprila 1937. Pokopan je na šmihelskem pokopališču v Novem mestu. Po njem se imenuje tudi ulica v Novem mestu.

No comments:

Post a Comment