Monday, March 28, 2022

Princess Anne hurried during MK ultra that people who would be identified as trouble makers would be punished - removed

And did so in respect to stated medical team - well, nope. None of these people ever got punished in contrary were hired to cause problems. Thew didn't act alone either as was google that placed their results atop of search...while I was also told(KEEP THIS IN YOUR MIND YOU ALL) how if criticizing government officials my witnesses who praised me under MK Ultra will disappear, I am here to tell you that those whom you counted and count the most to mediate between me and yourself will be consequently wasted BUT FROM MYSELF - FROM THIS END. This will leave YOU with less and less chance to avoid wrath at police/courts....Just so YOU understand how REAL rules of game you created work. Thats why https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/why-did-daniel-rex-smith-asked-for-so.html 

Trust me - YOU got it all wrong !!! Your rules apply to YOU, but I have my own rules I play based upon. 
 
Smith will confirm you stated here(he alone didn't accomplish anything as he would walk from scenarios and use others to explain me his views through use of violence on what one would find his way back just to accomplish nothing overall and have demanded after 3 years for whole thing to be stopped or give one freedom to work with me based on his own psychology) - YOU will never get right; I always did and will.
Not alone - they have a backup from google company as they appeared as second in search.....
 
 
WILL JUST MAKE PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED AND YOU LIKED YOU DISAPPEAR(death via afterlife etc.) IF YOU WILL THIS AND THAT LALALA....
 

HA HA HA HA HA

I promise I will add to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html all other proofs I have already posted on here and many more which I have not yet posted on internet.... HAHAHAHAHA 👊👆now, stay good and have a productive day HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment